What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
I think I might pull up a seat.. That carolina blue looks gorgeous
rastasmoke.gif
K+ Philthy

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for coming through folks ;) here are some sour bubbles that just went through their first topping........
picture.php
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Awesome work as usual, Phillthy. Ladies look great. Nice veggers, too. How many SB's did you pop in total, just the two?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah phill,im finally going to give your mix a shot,been stuck on my mix for so long,but you just cant deny the consistent and beautiful results you get,i know the mix is not the grower,but it will be a good step....anyway,thanks for the constant inspiration,ive never seen a single plant of yours that looked anything but healthy and perfect

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unc, i am very hands off with my plants. i just visit them to water them and check and make sure they didnt fall over ;) 7 sfv x chemdog and 8 suer silver chemdog haze are above soil so far :joint: stay tuned...

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I gotta agree with Unc, Phillthy...

Always tight, homie...you know I been a fan :joint:

Now I see the resemblance to the CC's...:yes:

Peace :ying:

Snype

Veteran
Dope thread Phillthy! I got your Williams Wonder freebies from the bay and stopped in to say thank you! Your grows look very nice! Keep up the great work!

P

Peat

:respect: That's just sick! :bow:

And by "that",
I mean ALL that! :smoker:

Love your hands off method!
I'm in the process of switching to enriched soil / water only / thru Blumats.
I was just coming to ask you about your dirt.
And here y'all are already answering all my questions. :tiphat:

:listen2: (Gonna hafta git me some dirty Phillthy luv...) :canabis:

:lurk:

Raphael

Everything looks great philthy! I love letting the girls do what they do best, and I love needing to use bamboo supports; although I don't love coming in the mornings to see one fallen over.

Keep killing it Philthy! I admire your work. Cheers

gongageek

Damn Phillthy....I wish you would post a warning when you put up pics like those! I got a look before I could get my drool bib on and now my shirt is all wet. That is some awesome weed you are growing there! Thanks for sharing!