What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cheese, Sweet Tooth & Ak 47

jiggasouza

The Blue Cheese is definately a killer. I got me a Blue Cheese cut that is mento and I've seen way sicker ones in pics. I also got a sick AK cut but its a little too slow/long for me. Both are creeeep though!

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
brother, you have green, purple, orange, red and rainbow fingers... Very talented grower. How do you maintain such vibrant health for such a long time *92 days* etc... Simply great.
Rabbit

1000ARMSofKALI

beautiful colored buds, fat colas, great job:yes:

keep it on and stay safe

peace
:joint:

Suaman

Special Member
ICMag Donor
Thank you all guys!! I didn't wait me for such a warm reception.! I’m very flattered!
I’m sorry if I couldn’t answer before but I’m trying to study English….ehehhehehe
For how much is possible I will Look for answer to your questions…..

Holy sheet :yoinks:
Those both loook incredible:bow:
That dark AK47 looks like a keeper for sure!
You got any dry bud shots?

This plants are just harverst, and now they are head down and drying….as soon I will post new pics……

Are the AK phenos you have from a recently purchased pack from serious or are they from older stock?
I buyed this pack about 5/6 months ago….so it’s recent

You have some serious skills.....:bow: :bow:

I don't think i've ever seen a better AK-47 in my entire life......the other strains are unbelievable too....:yoinks: :yoinks:

Please keep posting!!!!!! and also....if you find the time, please abduct me and take me to your garden.....:abduct: :abduct:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Ahuahuahauhau….You are great!!!

P.s. thank you all for my nomination :rasta:

Ciao ;)

VirginHarvester

Veteran
That Barney's Blue Cheese is outstanding, wow.

The Sweet Tooth is impressive also. The black is surreal. I wonder how similar theirs is to SOL's.

I don't know what to say about the AK47, seriously nice, looks like a Blue cross really. 92 days though, that's a really long time. Did you scope the trichs and if so how much amber were they?

Thanks.

Jim Rockford

Veteran
Wow, 92 days, good patience. I've haven't seen many AK's but all of them finished around 56 days. Fuck that one looks tasty and like it could knock out a rhino.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I like all those strains, none of them had anxiety to them besides one cut I tested of Sweet Tooth.
You obviously can grow some nice A+ quality herb my friend!

Graceweed

:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

How could I missed this!!!! Sua Man!! gourgeous happy plants and great pics, I am very impressed....and congrats for the nomination!

G

wow i love ak47 and i am glad i grabbed me a pack about the same time. so you have me excited.i think i will grow them out this fall to try to get a color pheno like that .but if not i
know AK green or purple is some killer smoke and by the looks you have many mothers to choose from .very resin coated phenos you have. smoke report pleas .

Wow best looking Ak47 I have seen, and i have seen a lot. Your skills are def top notch, I still dont see how people can wait that long props.