What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is the original GG#4 cut really around the GTA?!

Hey my fellow Canadians and hopefully Torontonians! I normally have access to all the hottest cuts (got good connections to clone houses out west, currently have all the "hot" commercial strains in my stable"

BUT FUCK COMMERCIAL STRAINS.

i am done shooting for 2 plus pounds a light of fucking weed I can't even get $1200 a pack for. I NEED ELITES and the #1 I get asked for is the glue...

MANY brokers/sellers/growers/breakdown guys tell me the real glue is all around the GTA, yet, only one grower told me he actually has the cut and I offered him $100 for a single UNROOTED cut and he said no so I think he is full of shit

This is not a solicitiioon, not trying to break any rules, just wanna know if GG#4 and the GSC forum cut are in the GTA area 100% confirmed by someone on here that probably actually has proof unlike the idiots i deal with daily.

Gmack

Not that it helps you but I've tried gg4 and the forum cut you want in Cali. I can tell yuo they are both here in Manitoba now. Not wide spread at all but they are here. If you know what the real deals look like Instagram is a great place to find out if they are in your area. I honestly can't see them not being in the gta. Tracking them down and getting a cut is another story altogether. #gorrilaglue #gta #getinmyroom lol

mctasty

Gluebacca. Gluey. Glue skywalker. Glue saber. I do not have the cut, and I have not come across it in the GTA, but, if you find it and need verification I do know what it is supposed to be like, good buddy in socal grows it.

Maple_Flail

You'd likely have better luck with GSC, i've not seen a legit GG4 in flower. so if its here its being held tight.

theres a few dides on ig that are Canadians and have incredible stables. not that they are for sale or anything but im sure it wouldn't hurt to ask. just a lot of fun to see their skills and methods mostly. I could post the handles if its not agains the tou.

Bmac1

Veteran
The glue is the lone plant that i am hanging onto over the summer break. Ive had her a few years now too and she is a champ. Ive had the forum cut too but let it go due to the puny yield. I regretted that decision as soon as the jar was empty.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry, I made a spelling mistake.

White Tahoe Cookies

Also add Wedding Cake to that list. Seedjunkie is fetching top dollars.

Buddha1

Veteran
Anyone got pics of there GG#4 grow/bud...I hear it has amazing crystal development, can be seen easily with the naked eye, even after its been dried and cured.
Just picked up a bunch of little ones from the baby farmer...be nice to see what my next crop of medicine will produce.

Kinda excited with all the buzz I'm hearing...:biggrin:

Peace...B

S

sourpuss

Glue no problem. Not sure about the rest. But don't hit me up lol. Done enough helping. Can only help myself till I get back to where I was.

If u want glue it's around. Can grow just as good or better from seed if you take the time. Karmas headbanger. Easy to get. Top dollar herbs. Taste is miles better and more potent imo. Glue wins for euphoria.

Also exotic genetics is doing it right. Nice variety imo. Skilled breeders over there..

Gmack

You say you don't want to violate the sites tou then you repeatedly try to do just that. Not a ounce of common sense. Take your trades/sales off site or you will get banned. You're already going to get shitcanned as soon as a mod sees your post.

S

sourpuss

Nah don't need help. Learned that you can only help yourself. Help can always be taken away when help is on the basis of your the helpers bitch . When u got others relying on you especially helpless kids u gotta be solid. Being helped is taking the easy road.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since in most places it's still illegal even only sharing clones, please keep it private guys, thanks ;)

TOU .7

Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, money or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts dealing with illegal drugs other than cannabis are not permitted and will be deleted.

Latest posts

Latest posts