What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your favorite skatepark?

brendon420

HI

skateboarding is one of marijuanas original best friends.
hopefully ic mag isnt just a bunch of old curmudegons

Where do you like to skate?

I live in San diego and my favorite park lately is Alga Norte in Carlsbad. The lights stay on until 930 so it's a good after dinner hang spot.

city heights and linda vista parks look pretty fun too

Alex road is also close by me and that park is good fun too.

SO WHERE DO YOU SHRED?

oti$

It's been quite while since I was in your neck of the woods, but washington was a dope spot and I can't remember the name of the park with the keyhole bowl . ..memorial (?) We are lucky to have one outdoor public park in my small city, but most parks in surrounding areas are pre-fabricated sit shows thrown together by the depth of parks and recreation with no input from anyone with a clue about skating. You are in the promised land with scores if nice concrete parks. I envy the options you California folks have. I'm curious to see if this thread gets any traction. I am getting up there in years, but I'll never stop skating. My 8 year old just got his first pro set up for his birthday last week. He loves it and I'm stoked! Skankskates is my favorite. It's been around for 30 years, it's an indoor wood park owned by an old local who built and maintain s it on his own dime. It's a gem and I'll try to get some pics of it...

LibertyGuz

My favorite is Klamath Falls Skatepark at Klamath Falls, Ore.. Yeah I miss skating maybe I can try it again. xD

brendon420

It's been quite while since I was in your neck of the woods, but washington was a dope spot and I can't remember the name of the park with the keyhole bowl . ..memorial (?) We are lucky to have one outdoor public park in my small city, but most parks in surrounding areas are pre-fabricated sit shows thrown together by the depth of parks and recreation with no input from anyone with a clue about skating. You are in the promised land with scores if nice concrete parks. I envy the options you California folks have. I'm curious to see if this thread gets any traction. I am getting up there in years, but I'll never stop skating. My 8 year old just got his first pro set up for his birthday last week. He loves it and I'm stoked! Skankskates is my favorite. It's been around for 30 years, it's an indoor wood park owned by an old local who built and maintain s it on his own dime. It's a gem and I'll try to get some pics of it...

Memo!! yeah that park is a crusty legend these days, still so fun.

theres a company called grindline and they make amazing parks. Theyve been busy in your neck of the woods. PNW is packing...scenery to boot while you're skating fun parks.

Thats so cool your kid is getting into skating. It truly can provide a shelter for kids from some of the crap that goes on today among the youth. Sounds like you found him his first job too... LOl!

Keep skating in the family

brendon420

My favorite is Klamath Falls Skatepark at Klamath Falls, Ore.. Yeah I miss skating maybe I can try it again. xD

thanks for the tip. Northern California has such breath taking skateparks. I tried out Eureakas park and i think one or two more up there. Ill add klamath to the list.

Hop back on your skate!!

brendon420

damn, the skate scene on IC is nope

anyway there is a new park in vista ca on north santa fe. worth a look

also watch thrasin on youtube