Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > OG/ Cannabisworld Refugees > Bought Some Beer on vacation, and want to take it home. Options?

Thread Title Search
Bought Some Beer on vacation, and want to take it home. Options? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2006, 07:29 AM #1
mtbazz

mtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nice
Bought Some Beer on vacation, and want to take it home. Options?

Hey All,

I bought some great tasting local brew in CANS (not bottles) while on vacation on the west coast, and want to take it back home with me to the east coast. Whats my best bet ? I know USPS is out (against the law)...Can I use UPS? Is it safe to take it on the plane with me?

Oh, and this really is beer, not anything else...anyone have any experience with this?

Old 10-04-2006, 02:40 AM #2
sproutco
Banned

sproutco has a spectacular aura aboutsproutco has a spectacular aura aboutsproutco has a spectacular aura aboutsproutco has a spectacular aura aboutsproutco has a spectacular aura about
https://www.beerinfo.com/vlib/mailorder.html I found this website that has beer mailing faqs. I could not get their link in the webpage to work. Maybe you will have better luck.

Old 10-04-2006, 02:43 AM #3

Now I'm curious. Which Beer? In cans.....
Not many choices in cans (micros that is) from the West, what is it?

Old 10-05-2006, 06:25 PM #4
Verite
My little pony.. my little pony

Verite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to all
You cant carry it on the plane but there isnt any restriction on having it in your check in luggage. Pack it in plastic bags since theres no telling if the cans can handle the change in pressure in the cargo hold of the plane.

Old 10-10-2006, 07:10 PM #5
ben ttech
Banned

ben ttech will become famous soon enoughben ttech will become famous soon enough
id think a microbrew would offer it for sale with shipping for its out of shlepping distance afixianados...

homeland security DOES have a special program though... they will PRE-arrange a in-flight incident with a passenger to just to keep their unworked air marshalls from passiong out and letting the public get an earful of what these drunk H.S. football rejects talk about in the sheep...

beer could do it!

give em a ring!