What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Agsil16 hard as a brick

I wood

Same thing happened to me a ways back. Shit was way harder than any brick I’ve ever encountered.
I wasn’t sure about weights being accurate any longer even though with heat and time it could be dissolved in water.
Buy new batch and weigh out individual use portions into small ziplock bags,then store with some rice in larger ziplock bag.

MrBungle

Remember those small packs in your electronics boxes that say do not eat? those are packs of silicate for guess what? absorbing moisture!! same thing Agsil 16h does...I'd keep it in a jar or plastic jug to prevent humidity or excess moisture from causing it to solidify... Getting some new Agsil, and keeping it dry, is probably your best bet, as stated above

Latest posts

Latest posts