What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bloom City Professional Grade Ultra Pure Cal-Mag

Sport Farmer

Veteran
In my quest to find GH product replacements I came across this Bloom City Cal-Mag. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073ZNQWCM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Anyone using this stuff? Looks pretty good on paper and it's cheaper then CaliMagic and has a bunch of trace minerals the others don't have. Granted the ratios are a little different then Cali Magic, though. I bought a bottle and received it today and the stuff smells like it's real quality product. Cali-Magic smells like a bottle of brake cleaner or something, but this is different. Less metal smelling? More clean in comparison? Something like that... Apparently is micro-chelated with fulvic acid which is supposedly superior.

Here is the guaranteed analysis of nutrient content on the bottle.

Total Nitrogen 2% - 2% Nitrate Nitrogen
Calcium 2%
Magnesium 0.6%
Boron .002%,
Copper .003%
Iron .004%
Manganese .004%
Zinc .004%

Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Boric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Ferric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate.

Anyway, was curious if anyone else was using this and how it's been? I'll be diving in with it later this week, so we'll see how it goes! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts