What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anything new

Jabapc

starting to grow again after taking a couple years off...I ordered up some Jacks and Cal Nitrate to get started again but is there anything new in nutrients thats worth trying along with the basics.

JJ Lowe

Checkout Greenleaf megacrop. I just switched a few weeks back, everything seems ha-ph so far. even easier than jacks, if that’s possible. Just a simple one part.

I’m new here and to growing in general but I’ve done 4 runs with veg-bloom nutrients and it couldn’t have been a better year in my opinion. I’ve done indoor and outdoor with it and also have ran DWC and coco indoors and used it in conjunction with roots organic soul outdoors and the stuff is just so darn easy. If interested at all I can let you no what exactly I use and how I use it, but I just feel it’s worth a mention. Good luck brother

Jabapc

thanks guys but I'll stick with what I know for awhile till I get going again..I was wondering more about npk ratios than a new nutrient line..Jabapc