What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bag Seed Experiment

CaptnCrunch

I think you made the right move.

I've had plants survive temps as low as 25 for a couple hours but they looked like crap afterword. The following warm days they perked back up and finished fine.

I think you're right, the temp here this morning is 26F and very heavy frost.

CaptnCrunch

Everything is harvested and drying. I had a problem on half the plants with bud rot, still trying to find the cause of that.
The effect is definitely Indica, hope it helps with my joint pain.
Looking forward to growing again with better genetics

rolandomota

Get some freeze and hybrids they are for outdoors in Canada search for "big freeze" only one company sells those

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything is harvested and drying. I had a problem on half the plants with bud rot, still trying to find the cause of that.
The effect is definitely Indica, hope it helps with my joint pain.
Looking forward to growing again with better genetics

Imagine they will. Yes, better genetics with numerous USA seed banks are the ticket, but bag seed...most of us old growers started with bag seed.

Congrats!

BlackBart

Veteran
Hey Captn Crunch your not the only one having to deal with mold this year. Seems a lot of folks including myself are going through it . The summer was very humid and many rainy days a perfect scenario for mold .
Check out Getawaymountain seeds there in Maine and sell mold resistant strains

Maine is a tough state for outdoor grows, I probably lost about 10% my greenhouse grow this year but I was running some experiments. Outdoor we use passion 1 and crosses of passion 1. There was pretty much no mold, but they finish early mid September.

CaptnCrunch

Up here I loose about a month of the season compared to say Augusta south. It makes it pretty tough to actually grow something to full maturity outdoor, but I'm not giving up just yet! I constantly look for strains that will do well up here but there's always a drawback to everything I've found so far. A good friend suggested something like Mighty Mite could be a good solution for outside?