What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FBI agent a shoots a person after dancingLOL

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just reading this news story,,,,
So,,a off duty fBI agent is busting some moves lol ,,in a bar and to finish it off,,he does a backflip,,problem being that his gun fell out the back of his trousers when he picked said gun up it released a round and shot a person in the bar watching this Agent dancing lol,lol,lol,
Luckily the victim is totally fine,,,,bloody hilarious in the clip though...
Truth always stranger then fiction,,,,,,s2:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Lets do it properly mate:

DENVER -- An off-duty FBI agent dancing at a Denver nightclub accidentally discharged a firearm, wounding another patron in the leg, police said Saturday. The victim, an adult male, was rushed to a local hospital in good condition, said Denver police spokesman Sonny Jackson.

Police have refused to identify the hospital.

Jackson said the agent, whose identity wasn't released, was dancing at the downtown club around 12:45 a.m. Saturday when the firearm fell from the agent's waistband holster onto the floor. It discharged when the agent picked it up.

Police investigators interviewed the agent before releasing the agent to an FBI supervisor. The police investigation was continuing, and any charges would be determined by the Denver District Attorney's Office, said Officer Marika Putnam.

Video posted on social media shows the FBI agent dancing and doing a back flip at which point the firearm hits the ground and the agent picking it up and a gunshot goes off.

In a statement, an FBI spokesperson said "the investigation is active, ongoing, and a personnel matter so we cannot provide comment at this time." The spokesperson did not provide answers to a request for information on what firearms protocol may be in place for off-duty agents.

It's unclear if the FBI agent was drinking and authorities are awaiting blood tests to determine if alcohol was a factor in the incident, CBS Denver reports. Surveillance footage is also being reviewed.

Tamara Oswald, who just moved in to the apartments nearby, told CBS Denver the shooting was not the warm welcome she was hoping for.

"It's kind of crazy because it's almost like I'm back in (Philadelphia) again. And I thought I was getting away from it," Oswald said.

Witnesses at the bar said they heard the victim shout for help. Paramedics rushed the victim to a hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WgxUoky4kg

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Modern firearms dont "discharge" or "go off" by themselves. He picked it up and when doing so somehow put his finger on the trigger.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Modern firearms dont "discharge" or "go off" by themselves. He picked it up and when doing so somehow put his finger on the trigger.
... a lot of things wrong with this scenario. The safety should have been on and, never stick your finger in the hole. The 2nd (and he should no better) It is against the law to be packing when consuming alcohol.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe now they will make a law that it is illegal to break-dance while packing?

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Probably a striker action pistol like a Glock with no external safety. Not my favorite.
Here in my state you are allowed to carry in a bar but you are not allowed to be inebriated.
Break dancing should also be avoided, apparently.

iTarzan

IMHO the worst thing he did was not even looking in the crowd for an injured person. He should have assumed the bullet probably hit someone. He probably knew because some was hit and they certainly made a scream or groan. He just walks off. I would have been running over in the direction the bullet traveled yelling OMG call 911. He managed to achieve and even lower level of stupidity which is hard to do after doing a flip with a pistol tucked in your paints in a bar.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Probably a striker action pistol like a Glock with no external safety. Not my favorite.
Here in my state you are allowed to carry in a bar but you are not allowed to be inebriated.
Break dancing should also be avoided, apparently.
Is that the same as a "holster loading"?

shithawk420

Veteran
ban dancing!seriously though my friend just got a new shirt that says iPack with a gun on it.he does pack.he gonna get a kick out of this.remember kids.dont dance and pack!

iTarzan

I will cut him some slack Gypsy because he would be a a good example of it if ever there was one.

You are very smart Gypsy.

Last edited: