Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > OG/ Cannabisworld Refugees > Broke a friends Bong

Thread Title Search
Broke a friends Bong Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2006, 03:45 PM #1
mtbazz

mtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nice
Broke a friends Bong

Last week I was carrying my amp and bass into someones basement for a jam session...I was going down the cellar steps, and really couldnt see in front of me very well..All of a sudden I heard the sound of breaking glass...turns out this guy had a very nice, very expensive bong on the edge of the steps, and my cabinet made contact with it...

He shrugged off to shit happens, but I feel bad about it....
I cant afford to replace it with one just like it...should I:

1) Stop being so paranoid
2) replace it with my own personal bong, which wasnt neary as nice, but at least I would have gotten rid of any "broken bong karma"

Old 08-15-2006, 03:53 PM #2
Sauce

Sauce will become famous soon enoughSauce will become famous soon enough
I'd give him your bong or at least something to smoke out of. If he has other things to smoke out of (probably does) just give him a little cash. Maybe he just doesn't care that much but I would be pissed if I had a kick ass bong and it was broken.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

OG Refugee :

Old 08-15-2006, 03:58 PM #3
mtbazz

mtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nice
Oh, Im sure hes not happy....but accidents do happen, and in all honesty putting a bong on steps really isnt a smart idea.. it ties into that whole gravity thing...

Thanks for the reply...Ill give him my bong...Im sure his bong was well over a hundred bucks, and I just dont have that kind of cash.

Old 08-15-2006, 04:06 PM #4
MTF-Sandman
OG Refugee

MTF-Sandman is a jewel in the roughMTF-Sandman is a jewel in the roughMTF-Sandman is a jewel in the roughMTF-Sandman is a jewel in the roughMTF-Sandman is a jewel in the roughMTF-Sandman is a jewel in the rough
Personally I'd let it go for now if he's truely cool with it...then out of the blue bring him an O of some nice bud from your next harvest. He'll be super happy, the broken bong karma will be gone, and you won't be out of pocket any money.

BTW, I see it as a 50/50 blame thing...he shouldn't have left it there, but you should have looked before stepping...

Old 08-16-2006, 09:06 PM #5
ben ttech
Banned

ben ttech will become famous soon enoughben ttech will become famous soon enough
sounds more like you need to breath easier when your things are stepped on????

anyjoe can afford a righteous bong over the course of a few months...
relabel that "harley fund" jar....

its major props to remember stuff in a constructive manner btw....
your half way there!

Old 08-16-2006, 11:38 PM #6
mtbazz

thanks for the advice guys....I ended up giving him a bag, which kind of surprised him, but it makes me feel better, since I was in his home and broke something of value to him, it jsut seemed like the right thing to do...Ive been around long enough to know that what comes round goes round, and I didnt need that hanging over me....

Old 08-16-2006, 11:51 PM #7
baccas125

Im sure he loved the sack!!!

Old 08-16-2006, 11:57 PM #8

Right on

I think you did the coolest thing. I would say it's more his fault though, everyone has broken glass because they left it in a bad area, that's rule #1. I'd be stoked to get a bag over a piece myself anyway, that way he can just pick out his own later...very nice of you...

Old 08-17-2006, 12:04 AM #9
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud of
i always leave my bong in only one of 2 safe places, pretty much. i have broken some in the wrong place b4.//.

Old 08-18-2006, 02:33 PM #10
HandofDoom

HandofDoom is on a distinguished road
i was house sitting for a buddy and his bong was broken by his pets while i wasnt watching, i felt so terrible that i had him over when he got home to smoke out of mine.

He broke it, by accident, but still, nontheless, a very odd thing to happen

Two broken bongs dont make an unbroken one?

Just roll him a fat spliff and throw him a couple of bucks

Good luck

HANDOFDOOM