What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

arsekick

Oh look here's ya mate being discredited!
Couldn't you find something from the BBC or the Guardian to prove your pointless point

Cerathule

Europäisches Institut für Klima und Energie
politischer Interessenverband

Das Europäische Institut für Klima & Energie e. V. (EIKE e. V.) ist seit 2007 ein eingetragener Verein, der den wissenschaftlichen Konsens über die menschengemachte globale Erwärmung leugnet. Der Verein sieht seine Aufgabe darin, „Klima- und Energiefakten ideologiefrei darzustellen, Kongresse auszurichten und Veröffentlichungen zur Klimaforschung zu verbreiten“. Entgegen seinem Namen ist das Europäische Institut für Klima und Energie (EIKE) kein wissenschaftliches Institut, sondern wird als Lobbyorganisation bezeichnet. Von Stimmen aus Wissenschaft und Presse wird der Verein als Zentrum der politisch aktiven und organisierten Klimaleugnerszene in Deutschland beschrieben"

Translation:
European Institute for Climate and Energy
Political interest group

The European Institute for Climate & Energy e. V. (EIKE e. V.) has been a registered association since 2007 that denies the scientific consensus on man-made global warming. The association sees its task as “presenting climate and energy facts in an ideology-free manner, organizing conferences and disseminating publications on climate research”. Contrary to its name, the European Institute for Climate and Energy (EIKE) is not a scientific institute, but is described as a lobby organization. The association is described by voices from science and the press as the center of the politically active and organized climate denial scene in Germany."

What a bunch of retards. Money über alles.

arsekick

We know the petrochem industry employs a lot of internet trolls and fake accs just to defend their interests. Even more ludicrous as these Russian trolls targeting the US votes lol
I'm still waiting for my paycheck from them, 20 years of not believing the "man made global warming" bullshit should be worth a fair few quid :ROFLMAO:

Jaken

Das Europäische Institut für Klima & Energie e. V. (EIKE e. V.) ist seit 2007 ein eingetragener Verein, der den wissenschaftlichen Konsens über die menschengemachte globale Erwärmung leugnet. Der Verein sieht seine Aufgabe darin, „Klima- und Energiefakten ideologiefrei darzustellen, Kongresse auszurichten und Veröffentlichungen zur Klimaforschung zu verbreiten“. Entgegen seinem Namen ist das Europäische Institut für Klima und Energie (EIKE) kein wissenschaftliches Institut, sondern wird als Lobbyorganisation bezeichnet. Von Stimmen aus Wissenschaft und Presse wird der Verein als Zentrum der politisch aktiven und organisierten Klimaleugnerszene in Deutschland beschrieben"

Translation:
Political interest group

The European Institute for Climate & Energy e. V. (EIKE e. V.) has been a registered association since 2007 that denies the scientific consensus on man-made global warming. The association sees its task as “presenting climate and energy facts in an ideology-free manner, organizing conferences and disseminating publications on climate research”. Contrary to its name, the European Institute for Climate and Energy (EIKE) is not a scientific institute, but is described as a lobby organization. The association is described by voices from science and the press as the center of the politically active and organized climate denial scene in Germany."

I dont need translate is Lima and eugine a person or institution

Jaken

Translation:
Political interest group

Ooooooo

Porky82

Couldn't you find something from the BBC or the Guardian to prove your pointless point
1702521145620.png

arsekick

How stupid would you be to blindly believe anything the Governments tell ya,
If you do, I've got a vaccine that won't stop you getting sick or cure anything for you + lots of boosters,
but I'm pretty sure you rocket scientists are already loaded up on them

DC's

Cerathule

Well I'm old enough to have experienced while our established conservative christian government was in full denial of this, then later changed their stance slightly to gain voters, but still doing the industry too much favours so these are the ones with the greatest bias on their side. Due to having so many lobbyists from the car industry. It's not just about CO2. Also fine dust, smog, ozone hole, sulfur acid rains, proper health care and working conditions for the blue collar class.

Jaken

Well I'm old enough to have experienced while our established conservative christian government was in full denial of this, then later changed their stance slightly to gain voters, but still doing the industry too much favours so these are the ones with the greatest bias on their side. Due to having so many lobbyists from the car industry. It's not just about CO2. Also fine dust, smog, ozone hole, sulfur acid rains, proper health care and working conditions for the blue collar class.
Wowsers go smoke one

Jaken

Lol acid rain wb acid food mate

Porky82

How stupid would you be to blindly believe anything the Governments tell ya,
If you do, I've got a vaccine that won't stop you getting sick or cure anything for you + lots of boosters,
but I'm pretty sure you rocket scientists are already loaded up on them

DC's
Ya fucking thick cunt scientists are not the government! 🤣
I see your trying to change your approach to your garbage delivery. First you tried the I know more and put up loads of discredited garbage approach. Now your trying the government is nothing but liars and we're the idiots for believing the government approach! 🤣
10 points for trying something different dumb dumb but the science is just irrefutable!! 🤪

Last edited:

Jaken

I see your trying to change your approach to your garbage delivery. First you tried the I know more and put up loads of discredited garbage approach. Now your trying the government is nothing but liars and we're the idiots for believing the government approach! 🤣
10 points for trying something different dumb dumb but the science is just irrefutable!! 🤪
"I know more and put up loads of discredited garbage approach"

Lololol have you tried the approach based on facts?

Jaken

Like facts if I was laid out on the streets of Ohio then transported to hospital in ohio how did I hit a phone line my insurance paid for in monroe?

Latest posts

Latest posts