What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 Watt Bio Bucket System!

tokinsmokin

legalizekindtok said:
damn bro... and to all of your research and time in growing, i know you read somewheres to put a liner down in a grow area bra?????? :bashhead:

I would have put a liner down but I'd already made my bucket system and had those concrete blocks in there already. I was planning on doing that, I wish I had.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Do you think I'm being a dick?"

"I don't know. Is your first name Richard?"

Nubie Biatch

Meant to tell you... I was inspired by your system to build mine. I read yours, blazeoneups, bigtokes, etc.

You have inspired yet another grower. Thanks Again!

tokinsmokin

Nubie Biatch said:
Meant to tell you... I was inspired by your system to build mine. I read yours, blazeoneups, bigtokes, etc.

You have inspired yet another grower. Thanks Again!

Thats great to hear Nubie, and you saying that inspires me. While I may have inspired you, your inspiring me to go bigger, you've got a hell of a set up there my friend. Good luck!

turbolaser4528

Veteran
very nice, I love the bio buckets, I am looking to improve the design though. Just so that there is no chance of leaks, lightning bug has a thread called "my buckets" that never clogs or leaks really, no offense to big tokes or u guys but ill trust someone who builds leakproof 1000 gallon aquariums to design a system that will not leak, just my 2 cents.

pvc to pvc no tubes and expensive bulckheads and square buckets. no silicon hot glue or caulking. Anyway, love all the bio setups when I get mine up I will document it, got nothing but love for y'all, just trying to not leak 50 gallons of water through my floor lol :joint:

Raphael

just trying to not leak 50 gallons of water through my floor lol :joint:

I've done that twice now man, just realizing how lucky I am.

The first time the fill indicator tube tipped over and siphoned 20 gallons into the apartment below me. I told them my aquarium broke and I lost $500 in exotic fish and that I stopped the leak. If they had tried to get into my apartment I would have gotten my bat.

The second time 30 gallons of water overflowed my reservoir and went through the floor, through the hole in the ceiling for the fire alarm, shorted the fire alarm which set the others off...at 3am when I just passed out at 1am after drinking too much...My girl thought it was the alarm clock and unplugged it then took the batteries out but it wouldn't go off. That's when I realized it was a fire alarm. I had to unplug every fucking alarm and take out each battery, took like 10 minutes. The water was pouring through the fire alarm in my roommates' room like a super waterfall effect, was like a 8foot drop...my dog and cats were licking it up off the floor...

I'm such an idiot and so happy I found the thread for the pond liners! I would almost be able to sleep at night then, if it weren't for my fucking air pump loud ass bitch and the hps shining down the hallway at night.

But I love it, and am happier and less in debt because I grow my own.

Cheers, :joint: :jointsmile:

Grow addict, hydro noob, silly stoner, broke as a joke college student, etc

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
I am glad everyone is learning not to flood their apartments.

That is almost as bad as blowing your apartment up making Butane Honey Oil. Please, don't learn from your mistake on that one. We might never get a post from you again.