What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eating cannabis; Pro's and Con's?

Con?

Con?

Blood in stool? Have you seen a doctor? Do you feel certain that the appearance of the blood is related to you eating cannabis? If so, what makes you feel certain? I have never heard of this before and it does concern me. Has anybody else ever had this problem?:cool:

hyperseth

i suffer from crohn's disease, so it isn't too surprizing of a thing to have happen. it's been consistent since i started consistently eating ganja foods. about a year ago a guy named bones who works in one of the oakland clubs said that edibles do that to him, i think he killed his liver with booze or something.

this isn't something i'm too worried about, i hope it's some type of hemroid problem. i haven't talked to a doctor about it, and i definetly wouldn't talk to any of my own doctors about it.

OG otis

blood in stool?
that shouldnt be happening seth...
go see your doctor ASAP..

i know of several parents that use oral cannabis in varoius forms to medicate their violent destructive autisitic children and there has never been any mention of blood in the stool from these mothers and a couple of these kids eat massive amounts of medication (by our standards) because of the violence that will come about due to their severe mental affliction..