Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > OG/ Cannabisworld Refugees > %THC in Keif?

Thread Title Search
%THC in Keif? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2006, 10:38 AM #31
Cosmic Toker
Banned

Cosmic Toker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
i think the DP description is meant to be understood as 19,5%of the cannabinoids is THC...not a percentage of the total weight...
Thats what I always thought too, theres no way no matter how good the bud that you can have 1 gram of pure THC in 5 grams of bud

Quote:
As you can see, those buds contained 23.3% THC. You can't get around those results. Btw, I believe this was one of the highest percentages they measured that day.
What makes that source legitimate and wheres some links on their testing methods..?

I'm sure it has to be a % of the Capitate-Stalked trichome, not the whole flower

Old 10-23-2006, 10:28 AM #32
OG savatage

OG savatage will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datruog
is what I got in those pics enough to smoke?
heck yeah! jam on it. I got my space case usage down to a science (to me).
Pack it full, 40 minutes in the freezer, grind it good & shake a little, back in freezer for 30 min, shake it, freezer again, shake again. killer blonde powder! especially from frosty bogglegum...

K my mouth is watering... off to medicate!

Old 11-11-2006, 02:00 PM #33
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to allmriko is a name known to all
Quote:
Quote:
i think the DP description is meant to be understood as 19,5%of the cannabinoids is THC...not a percentage of the total weight...

Thats what I always thought too, theres no way no matter how good the bud that you can have 1 gram of pure THC in 5 grams of bud
Definitely, THC percentage is in comparison with other cannabinoids, not about dry weight.

Recently, some grow op was knocked down in UK, tested buds were measured at a wooping 29% THC (of total cannabinoids of course...)!

Irie !
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns