What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some new Christmas oil!!!!

I got bored earlier tonight and decided to make some iso oil out of some mango trim I had layin around.
Turned out pretty good but I still cant wait to get some bubblebags and make some waterhash but until then this will have to do.
This is the first quickwash:

Hey everyone I was just wondering if I swallowed a big chunk of oil if it would give me the nice good buzz you get from eating brownies etc...?

I made some oil from some males I had.It gets you high but if I can eat it I will :) Here is a pic of the male oil, you can see it is much darker and greasier:

female mango oil,much better

Hashmasta-Kut said:
take a chunk of oil or hash and fry it in butter, then eat it somehow.. thats the ticket... :tup:

Thanks HM, Im gonna melt down that oil made from male leaf and simmer it down in some butter and somehow eat it :) I will let you guys know how it is :) thanks

friendlyfriend

Veteran
I ate oil with buttered toast over 3 weeks ago... I just got hungry and lazy lol Maybe next time I do it I'll take a few days off from cannabis consumption :eek: nothing beats a good oil IMHO.... as far as cannabis products are concerned.... but my boy kemmie has been telling me about the "BUDDER"

Good deal mike :D stay up kid!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hey FMM, I jus wonderin whose mango it is?? Ive got kulus, and the 2 fems were very slightl;y different in aroma, and very different in structure, Both trained the same, bent in half, and then individual branches tied down thereafter, and developed the same overall shape, but the actual bud structure was very different, with one producing long even slender buds, and the other very phat stocky round buds. Both fruity, but 1 actually does smell and tatse a little like mango on the aftertaste, and the other1 tastes like blueberry. Whos is yours???