What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My OIL Making Recipe... Let's get "sticky" shall we?

barnett

If that's the way you feel then.. To each his own ;)

My preference is Butane extraction, and I'm about to go run another batch here in an hour or so...

G

I have a mehod for iso oil that I will share here for the first time. Most people who have had agree that it is tastier and a little, but not much, more potent then budder. (I happen to live on Commercial Dr. so had many opportunities to get friends to judge my honey against budder. Also I should add that although BudderKing doesnt tell people, they used iso to make it.)

The first step you want to do is take a hand grinder to bust up your product. (You want to use either trimmings, shake, or bud. Never fan leaves.) After product has been ground, put it in a jar and place in freezer overnight. You also want to place your isoprophyl in the freezer at this time too. After the product has been frozen and the iso very very chilled, pour enough iso into the jar to just cover the product by about a quarter inch or so. Now shake the jar with the lid on of course for 2 to 2 and a half minutes. Now you want to filter the plant matter out of the solvent. Let the solvent return to room temperature. Now place solvent in a pie dish or similar heat proof dish thats easy to clean. Turn on oven to 250 farenheit and place dish on top of the stove so the iso evapourates from the heat rising up off the oven. now either place it in the cupboard for another few days or after the fumes have been ventilated reduce the oven to 100 farnheit open the door and place pie dish inside oven with the door ajar for about 10 more minutes. Remove dish from oven, let cool, and then scrape up the gooey goodness. If you have followed the directions properly and used nice crystally product, you should have a product ranging in colour from a clover honey colour to golden honey coloured product that is actually see-through on the pie plate. Now enjoy the spoils of your effort. :canabis:

G

I don't think we, as enthusiasts, would share our ideas if we had any doubt in the safety factor regarding our practices. Just my $4.20

THEY'RE ALL GREAT. I do them all! Iso, BHO, everclear, whatever gets the job done. :)

G

As a hardcore stoner, and oil enthusiest, I make it my mission to learn how to make honey oil with any solvent. ( I still need to try hydrogen peroxide, if anyone has done anything with it let me know pls) But I have been told by a certain person at The Melting Point that at the best you can cook iso down to a 10th of gram, the rest has bonded to the product and is there for good. To me this is no biggy, its just a 10th of a gram. Now Butane on the other hand supposedly cooks out to like 0.00014 or something like that. Just what I was told, though I would pass it on. Obviously it hasnt stopped me from making honey :friends:

kilacaLIbud

hexane anyone???that hash oil looks harsh..i enjoy hexane extraxtion and kiff or buds...makes a nice honey color..NO ONE on here uses hexane?????ive got tremendous results using hexane...far more then iso or butane can yeild and u dont have to boil it or any such thing...just add hexane add buds,shake,kif..to jar and shake and wait..... pour through screen or coffie filter...i use silk screen ...

G

Has anyone tried my method yet. I wouldnt mind hearing how good your guys oil turns out after making it my way.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
ye, Medusers link was removed in accordance with revised site rules. Im sure he will point u in the right direction though if you ask him :wink:

I seem to remember reading somewhere about an actual kit or something that you could buy to make oil or hash or something. I can't remember if I read it here or at OG. Does anyone have an idea of what I'm talking about? I remember there was a link, but unfortunately I didn't bookmark it.... "to myself" dumbass

FOUND IT

FOUND IT

Wow that is small and cool... nope unfortunately that wasn't it though.... I want to say it had these blue buckets you could choose I think it was 5 or 10 gallon buckets or something... I'm on a mad search for that damn site now !@#$%...

I found it and it was for making hash and not oil and they were bags not buckets... I'm really interested in the honey oil so I'm on another search to learn... :canabis:

Last edited:

( Historical Hash Smoking Water Bubble Filter devise,
Found by students at the "old hippie diggins, A site named Hog Farm Diggins Other items of interest were found in the dig included drum bodys from trees unknown on present earth, rattles, food jars, books ect. telling us that a culture of peaceful humans once did live on earth in the far past. Click on pic to view details of hand-workmanship )

HOW ABOUT BUBBLE BAGS THEY USE BUCKETS,
CHECK OUT THEE MERRY BUBBLEMAN FOR MORE INFO
HES COOL HE'LL MELT AND BLOW YOUR MIND WITH HIS COOL TOYS

:headbange :abduct: :wink:
Peace,
LB.
:smoke:

( Another fine pc used for prayers and enlightment of the Human soul, We wonder now, what happened to this beautiful race of beings? )

G

Here where i live , there is only 2 kinds of alcohol ,, 1 has a blue colour & the other clear 95 o degress it say's on the bottle ,

which 1 do i use .. i know iam no help here with my description .. but here in europe the names & numbers are alot different than U.S or Canada ..

peace

acidfire

I have made oil with both iso and butane and I find they both can make very good oil. I prefer iso $20/gallon, compared to $5 for a can of butane.

iso

butane

:D

Latest posts

Latest posts