What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yellowing Leaves

anaml

Hi Everyone. I'm new here and I hope to get some great info and possibly share some. What I have going on is yellowing on the leaves that starts as small brown dots and over the next 3-5 days will turn to yellowing veins, then completely crisp. The attached picture shows examples from each stage. I'm indoors in a tent running coco, kind 1000's, and ph is steady between 5.8-6.2. Strains are mendo breath and lemon haze using general hydroponic nutes. Aside from the yellowing everything else seems ok.

picture.php

anaml

No pics??? Hmm I can see it on my end. I followed a thread on pic posting and it seemed to work. Anyone else see or not see my pic?

anaml

Using cal-mag. Leaf septoria could be it looking at a few images I just googled. Any suggestions on treating Septoria?

That sounds ok.. um not sure what it is but if it is septoria then you have to remove all effected leave and clean the room really well it is a fungus I think spred by spores. Any spots in the garden where leaves sit on top of each other or crowd one another needs to be cleared out so acquit air flow can make it through your garden. Septoria is hard to get rid of once you go it until you brake down clean and start fresh. There are probably other ways around it but personal I have never dealt with it so I sure there is someone out there with a better answer with a little experience behind it .

Depends on what calmag you are using but RO water has nothing at all in it so to make up for that I basically use my calmag at full strength every watering till late in flower

If it is calmag adding the correct amount your plant wants won't reverse the spotting in the leaves already efacted but it will stop it from continuing to happen to new growth

Sounds like calmag problems to me I am pretty sure septoria is rare and calcium or magnesium are pretty common. idk if its on my end but if you could try to post those pics again that would help clear it up