What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

goingrey

Been here along long time haha just under another name. An official welcoming is great though! Happy to clear up any stories or provide any info I can about the Santa cruz scene in general as well as the current exotics market that emerged on instagram. And of course the lemontree!

Exotics? As in slang for high quality locally grown or real deal exotics like Colombian, "Thai" (Golden Triangle) etc?

Exotics? As in slang for high quality locally grown or real deal exotics like Colombian, "Thai" (Golden Triangle) etc?
As in a bay area/cali slang referring to the lemontree...the zkittles...cookies...gelatos..sherberts...with other honorable mentions...this was all back in 2014ish and basically spawned the whole mylar bag movement in the bay area which seems to have peaked with the whole runtz phenomena in the current year..if any of this makes sense lol.

goingrey

As in a bay area/cali slang referring to the lemontree...the zkittles...cookies...gelatos..sherberts...with other honorable mentions...this was all back in 2014ish and basically spawned the whole mylar bag movement in the bay area which seems to have peaked with the whole runtz phenomena in the current year..if any of this makes sense lol.

Ok I see. That is less interesting (to me) but I'm sure there's a story or two there. Incredible marketing at least. Including those mylar bags, which of course have been used for decades by the confectionary industry to sell chewing gum for example (another often highly aromatic product not meant to be consumed all at once), and before real weed they used to sell spice in them, but still a good idea.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
GLO seedbank ran off with $100,000 worth of seeds that were given to him in good faith to sell by one of my friends. He is a complete thief and imo likely a drug addict, or just a total scumbag.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Whatever beef you guys have with each other is best kept amongst yourselves - because we don't really want to hear it -

- and if it continues then this thread will be binned -

Reactions: Cvh

Latest posts

Latest posts