What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spent 19 years seeing & recording them on the road 1976 to 1995
3BD5F9C4-70A6-40BA-A59A-0A4AF19395FF.jpeg
B6A3BEFE-C72B-4788-8E96-CE97DD74F1B2.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to being decently warm here,should be back in the 60's by tomorrow...time to get the new weed whacker out and cut down the now dead grass in the yard...and get the carpet shampooer out...sad that it's sorta exciting...
today is all about trimming...tomorrow a crapload of up-pots...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Getting a bit warmer here too, it was about 10 for the low and a wind chill factor in the -17 range. It's supposed to be another rain/ mix week from the low 40s in the day to high 20s /low 30s at night. Just going to keep the wood caddy stacked and the snow blower topped off. I'd prefer it colder, as it makes for lighter snow:)

Took down some OG #18 a few days ago
16721091689111590558473.jpg

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, I got a cloner filled last night and getting set to replace mothers. They're starting to look pretty scraggly and overgrown. I also popped some of my neighbor's 20+ year old bag seed in search for some skunk or other nostalgic strain from yesteryear. I popped six, and have seven left. The first five I did died in rockwool, so I soaked this batch then paper towelled them in a weak 3:1 H2O2 solution. A couple have popped, but I only had recycled soil, so we'll see how this goes.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Morning fellas, I got a cloner filled last night and getting set to replace mothers. They're starting to look pretty scraggly and overgrown. I also popped some of my neighbor's 20+ year old bag seed in search for some skunk or other nostalgic strain from yesteryear. I popped six, and have seven left. The first five I did died in rockwool, so I soaked this batch then paper towelled them in a weak 3:1 H2O2 solution. A couple have popped, but I only had recycled soil, so we'll see how this goes.
You no good murdering bastard!!!! You killed them. They relied on you to help them get started in life.

I am sure it is less than I have killed though. In my defense I was in the Marines.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...lots of garden work today,30 or so up-pots to deal with,from cups to #1 pots...didn't quite get the trimming done yesterday....and probably not finished today either,but getting closer at least...
back to being warm out at least...until tomorrow when it might start raining of all things...

Reactions: zif

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st of two dead shows was November or December of 87..I dunno...sometime between oct-jan based on where I was. Cow palace. Frisco.

Second was in...uh..early 90s in Portland.
Night and day difference. Not just in the band. In the crowd. There was some sort of...passing of the torch or something...not being a deadhead I don't know when or what, but that second show had a LOT of socks n Birkenstocks and collars compared to the first weekend!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: alrighty,got enough clones in cups into #1 pots to have 18 plants for half the main flower room and enough for the 4x8 tent...and enough left over to fill a 4x4 tent...and a 4x4 tray...#neverstopgrinding

Latest posts

Latest posts