What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

08 greenhouse

08growbyjack

howdy torog,looks like i take stock in jerky a;;;;but i just ask around,,they do say on pkg,last forever .and i just know terry always uses those,,so i do to,,how be it going,,glad u can post now,,here are todays pics of my other greenthump lifestyle,,and that 15 pointer has 4 leaves cumming up in front of other leaves,by itsef,then one leave behind all others,,then regular show,,i think it happened once before to me,,but i do look at is as hopefully being speciel,,to me anyway,,a deformed much pointed fan leave,,well later torog.hey to u and yours......

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
BOOSTING!

nice start ya got there...do you find the plants bumping into one another later in the season is an issue? I'll have six big gals in-ground in the yard this year. YOU'VE INSPIRED ME!!

08growbyjack

i at one time or 2 was told,,i am at one within,,so i grow my weed close together and become one within itself,so i believe anyway,i like to get em intwined,,well the last few grows anyway,,they grow and love off each other,they spread into each others branches,the roots have never rooted up or drowned,so i just believe they just become one huge mixture of weed,,,flavor off flavor off branch off stalks off stems ,,just grown together,,atleast thats what i am trying anyway,worked for a few yrs so far,,and my past grows have tasted great as well as worked for me,,so how can i call one type one type after they grow into each others for months,i guess thats why i never name em after planting,,,,but i cant say how close for ppl to grow ,,i can only say how close i grow em to ,i grow afar,close,intwined,hooked,topped,,i have a few ways or methods,,in a few months ,this garden will be full and so much intwined,(cuz i as well hook em into other plants )i use the mister alot more now,weather is warmer,layed more oyster shell,and misted,,all is fareing well

keeko

Torog said:
Howdy Jack ,

Yay ! I can finally post ! :jump:

I was wondering,are the "stay fresh " things ya refer to,dessicant packs ?

I think that ya can git them dessicant packs in bulk,at ,of all places,a business supply store..however-it's much more fun to git them out of jerky packages..lol..gotta love that jerky ! I prefer the old school kind,with lots of black pepper,like they make down around Marble Falls. :yes:

As per usual,I'm in awe of how ya can tie down and hook yer plants,and they act like yer doing em a favor ! They seem to thrive-even after ya man-handled em..lol. :yes:

Every year,it seems like ya have yer doubters,nay-sayers and know-it-all's,and every year-ya prove em wrong ! :headbange

Have a good one ! :smoweed:

hey Torog. are you talking about the Desert Blend Jerkey the guy sells off of 360? im chomping on some 'spicy' right now. ever around cann.com anymore.

Jack-great grow, been watching for the last couple years now.

Torog

08growbyjack said:
howdy torog,looks like i take stock in jerky a;;;;but i just ask around,,they do say on pkg,last forever .and i just know terry always uses those,,so i do to,,how be it going,,glad u can post now,,here are todays pics of my other greenthump lifestyle,,and that 15 pointer has 4 leaves cumming up in front of other leaves,by itsef,then one leave behind all others,,then regular show,,i think it happened once before to me,,but i do look at is as hopefully being speciel,,to me anyway,,a deformed much pointed fan leave,,well later torog.hey to u and yours......

Howdy Jack,

I hear ya about buyin stock in jerkey..lol. Things are fair to middlin,as per usual..and I'm mighty grateful for all of my many blessings .. I hope y'all are doing well too ! :D

I sure do like all of the flowers ya have around there and the tomatoes are coming along nice too. I wish I was there..sittin in a shady spot..watchin everything grow..lol. :D

Have a good one ! :canabis:

luciano28

Nice grow Jack, been watching it quietly since you started it.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi to Torog, judging by that Texas flag I think I may know him from another forum. Welcome to IC Torog!!! I was gonna send you a PM but then I realized you wouldnt be able to read it :redface:

08growbyjack

hey torog.how be it going,,,hey to u and yours friend,,i was really bent in visiting texas this summer in late sept,,sounds like a plan,,maybe oct after i pull in my harvest..i,ll stop by and visit my friends in san antonieo(sp),,then u ,,im sure ill have gifts and some time on me hands,,,but that be me plans this harvest,to visit some ppl i know across the states from here to texas and even in idaho(my son)if i have time,,well have a great one,

Torog

keeko said:
hey Torog. are you talking about the Desert Blend Jerkey the guy sells off of 360? im chomping on some 'spicy' right now. ever around cann.com anymore.

Jack-great grow, been watching for the last couple years now.

Howdy keeko,

I ain't heard tell of the Desert Blend Jerkey,it sounds interesting..lol. I haven't been down that way in years,but hwy 360 sounds about right,I always came down on hwy 281. As for cann,I don't go there anymore because of highly invasive cookies and a trojan that hit me there one day,I even had to write a custom firewall rule just to be able to go there without the trojans loading up on me..lol. I do miss sparring in the politics forum there. :D

Have a good one !

Torog

luciano28 said:
Nice grow Jack, been watching it quietly since you started it.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi to Torog, judging by that Texas flag I think I may know him from another forum. Welcome to IC Torog!!! I was gonna send you a PM but then I realized you wouldnt be able to read it :redface:

Howdy luciano28,

Thanx for the welcome ! :D Yup..you may have seen me at cann or marihemp,or even SF..lol.

Yeah,I got a pm right now-flashing at me,but I ain't got enough posts yet to read it..I'm not used to this kind of a rule,but I reckon it makes sense to weed out the trolls and such..lol. Daggum,now it says I can only make a post every 5 minutes..lol..oh well..I suppose it's for a good reason..lol.

Have a good one !

Torog

08growbyjack said:
hey torog.how be it going,,,hey to u and yours friend,,i was really bent in visiting texas this summer in late sept,,sounds like a plan,,maybe oct after i pull in my harvest..i,ll stop by and visit my friends in san antonieo(sp),,then u ,,im sure ill have gifts and some time on me hands,,,but that be me plans this harvest,to visit some ppl i know across the states from here to texas and even in idaho(my son)if i have time,,well have a great one,

Howdy Jack,

That would be great for ya to git out of yer stomping grounds and come out this way to visit ! You have some long over-due hugs from me and M ! :D I also think it would be awesome if you could visit yer son and his family,I bet yer grandson has been growing like a weed ..lol. :D Hopefully it'll be starting to cool down from the summer,by the time ya head out this way :smile:

Have a good several million ! :D

08growbyjack

so as i was in front yard,i turned around and seen a wild dove roll to my yard,it looked like a roller pigeon at first,it plumet to the ground,it survuved,i think it was attacked by a hawk or other bird of prey,,so it has survived so far with me caring for her or him,,she has my confadince i guess,or just scared,a wild dove is my second one ever i have saved or try to save now anyway,she stills rolls backwards like a roler pigeon,,but so far she has tamed out alot by me ,,i will release her if she survives,or bury her in my garden if she dont,,,

Torog

08growbyjack said:
so as i was in front yard,i turned around and seen a wild dove roll to my yard,it looked like a roller pigeon at first,it plumet to the ground,it survuved,i think it was attacked by a hawk or other bird of prey,,so it has survived so far with me caring for her or him,,she has my confadince i guess,or just scared,a wild dove is my second one ever i have saved or try to save now anyway,she stills rolls backwards like a roler pigeon,,but so far she has tamed out alot by me ,,i will release her if she survives,or bury her in my garden if she dont,,,

Howdy Jack,

The way I see it-God works in mysterious ways..He knew that you'd take good care of even one of the least of His creatures. :smile: So..He made sure that there pigeon landed in yer yard. :smile:

Have a good one ! :D

08growbyjack

high torog,just had to,bird was taking forever to awake this morning,still no strenght in neck,,so i did what had to be done,quick and over in less than second,,,bird never was going to get better,i still think bird was hit in air by hawk or other prey animal,knocked bird for a massive loop,never came out of it,,but it just had to land in my front yard while i was in yard,,,,,

Last edited:

Torog

08growbyjack said:
high torog,just had to,bird was taking forever to awake this morning,still no strenght in neck,,so i did what had to be done,quick and over in less than second,,,bird never was going to get better,i still think bird was hit in air by hawk or other prey animal,knocked bird for a massive loop,never came out of it,,but it just had to land in my front yard while i was in yard,,,,,

Howdy Jack,

Well at least ya knew what the right thing to do was.. :smile:

It's a shame that such things happen,but it is the cycle of Life.

Have a good one ! :smile:

mihakt

woow, amazing grow jack, you are doing really good job. i belive this is the right way to success. keep on going. :rasta:

Torog

Howdy Jack,

Daggum ! They're growing like weeds ! :D :jump: :D

It got up to 99 degrees here yesterday and it's gonna be hot the rest of the week,are y'all gittin hot temps there too ?

Other than that..not much else is going on..just holdin down the fort..lol. :smile:

May God continue to bless you and your's..and yer gardens too ! :smile:

Have a good one ! :D

08growbyjack

high torog,i had a seizure last week,still recovering,went to hospital,it was a bad one,blk eyes,tongue is shredded(chewed),,,my roomates helped me with me mom,and all else i needed help in,,my eyes are still blk,tongue is chewed up real bad,,cops took pics of my garden,paramedics called cops,cops took pics,asked why i have so many plants,i said i was amuned from sb420,due to my amount i smoke,my doc has in writing i smoke a eighth a day,so i am alowed to grow as much as i need fit for me to last a yr,,i still have smoke from last yr,,so i am cutting in real close in my supply,,i went to club last week to look see what clubs have to offer,,ofcource i say my smoke is better,,i grew it,,,,anyway,,have a great one,,,,

Torog

Howdy Jack,

Lordy ! I'm sure sad to hear what happened to ya man ! I'm glad that the roommates were there to help you and yer mom ! Do ya have any clues as to what caused yer siezure ? My guess is yer prescription meds had something to do with it. I hope that you heal quickly and it don't happen again. Give me a holler if I can do anything to help ! Be kind to yerself and take things easy for a bit too.

Have a good one ! :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts