What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday Babba.

G

Happy Birthday BabbaBud. :wave: Perfect time of year to have yer Bday.Just in time for the holidays.Merry X-Mas and Happy Birthday bro hope you have a great day.p.s. Im not callin anyone an old bastard.lol :wave: :joint: :joint:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Yes, I'm the only "old bastard" around here :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

that was funny,DWW, gonna be hard to let you live that down :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :friends: :friends:

G

cough_cough_eer said:
Yes, I'm the only "old bastard" around here :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

that was funny,DWW, gonna be hard to let you live that down :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :friends: :friends:

:biglaugh: That's Right!!!

G

cough_cough_eer said:
--What do i have to do to make u forget? :biglaugh: That wasnt even me ,i was setup.My LapTop was stolen that day n the thief went around callin people Old Bastards.An investigation has been launched to find this mad man and punishment will be swift.I will keep you updated.lol :wave: :joint:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
forget?????? :chin: Never !!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Be sure and keep us updated on this mad man (assuming) :wink: :wink: As he must be stopped :bashhead: :wink: :wink:

Latest posts

Latest posts