What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy B-day Cough Cough eer

G

:canabis:Just saw that it was yer Birthday so i thought id give ya alittle shout out. :smile: Happy birthday CC eer! :friends: Hope ya got some nice buds to puff on today. :joint:Ya old bastard ya.lol The big 40 huh? :headbange

G

No Nonononono you couldn't... could ya?...
we know you didn't mean nuthin' But GooD.. it was just funny funny...
Anita!!.. what ya doing for your Birthday, Girl??

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Thanks for the birthday wishes

Thanks for the birthday wishes

Ya old bastard ya.lol

I have been called worse :biglaugh:

Its been an interesting bithday so far.......
last night at about 1 am there was a knock at my door I had been asleep for about 3 hrs. The knocking continued and continued, I figured it was someone at the wrong house (happens a lot here as they all look the same--even I've gone to the wrong house ~stoner moment~) but anyway,I opened the door and it was someone dressed in a grim reaper costume telling saying "your time has come, M*****"(birthday thing never entered my mind)He said it in such a way that it scared me and he never identified himself , so I hurried and shut the door. The knocking continued then someone else was knocking at my window, well theres 2 of them so now I'm scared enough to call the police, so I called the police and told them someone in a grim reaper costume was knocking at my door and they seem to know my name. Well the cop came out and it turned out to be my brother and his friend.
So we had a nice little bong session. and they left. BTW-He turns 40 next year, :chin: :chin: uummmm paybacks are hell.

Anita!!.. what ya doing for your Birthday, Girl??

got to work today, but after that ..... who knows :joint: perhaps

G

Your brother did that for your birthday?

I dont mean to laugh, i know it probably scared the shit out of you, but thats weird and funny all at the same time ahaha and he turns 40 next year, thats a classic ahaha

G

Thats my thick head for presuming everyone is male. :canabis: Just wanted to say happy b day,young lady. :wave: .

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
WOO-HOO !!!

WOO-HOO !!!

Happy Birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to you ! Happy Birthday dear Anita ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!! Hope your Birthday wishes all come true ! Have a GREAT day young lady !

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Yes, it's easy to assume everyone is male, unless stated other wise.My screen name certainly doesn't specify.
Yes Leroy, He did scare me and whats weird is I wasn't scared untill he said my name~~instead of thinking "friend"--- I thought "stalker" Got me thinking that I really need to up the security around here, that door is hard to lock when it gets cold.
Thanks for the tune BC and thanks for calling me young :smile:

Bartender-- :joint: way ahead of ya
Thanks for the thread Dances , This old bastard has enjoyed it :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

G

Happy birthday CCe

Man, I am suprised the Dallas law didn't take someone to jail anyways....or shoot your brother. 40 will be kickin his ass pretty quick.hehe

Kick up your hills and be safe

Tex

Latest posts

Latest posts