What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

--Watch CC Build his Log "Cabin"--

CC Rider

hey mushupork5- thanks for stopin by, hopefully ill have some updates so

DJ_highst_- oh shit!!! you caught me, damn, i thought i was being descrite too, oh well, i guess the secrets out now......hehe

yo pipeline- its a good idead to get an early start, ill be startin my veggies as soon as i can, thanks for stoping by

well i guess thats it for now :joint:
peace

CC

G

who needs home depot.. course u prolly pissed off jonny apple seed, better smoke one with him, or he'll reak havok on your plans.. lol

G

guest123

Right on man, keep up the good work....I know I'm too lazy to do something like that....

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
My mom has a green house. It was a built it yourself kit. She used it last year and not this year, so it's mine now. The kit came with some heavy duty plastic and for the 2 months or so it was set for plant protection, the wind ripped the plastic to hell. I'm talking about real heavy duty. The weak points were the seams and the zippered door.

You should consider putting more beams for support and going with clear acrylic panels. If not, then get the heaviest sheet plastic you can find. Looks like fun times there, and an early start on the firewood for next winter.....

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
nice Do you have neighbors? Them thar woods look like a jason vohees from friday the 13th can come outta there.. lol.. ill bbl to check yer updates.. great work so far way to use what is around you creative mang..peace..

sack

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
I love it ... reminds me of the massive fort I build at my grandmothers in my young childhood.. hehe can't wait to see the results.~!

CC Rider

wow sorry for doing to much then doing so little, many unexpected things have poped up in me life........but soooon, it shall be done,
pics coming

Latest posts

Latest posts