What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy 4/20 2020!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
The only 4/20 2020 that will happen! Hopefully not the last 4/20. :bongsmi: Cannot do a in person smoke up so this is my smoke up thread.

AssuredDentalBluejay-size_restricted.gif

White Beard

Managed to find another 8th (*with* proper social distancing), so I get to party semi-responsibly with the rest o’ y’all

HAPPY 4/20, fam! And Happy 4:20 on 4/20, too!

H G Griffin

420giveaway
Happy (as it can be) 420 to all!

Hey OP,
I'm a Bob Fossil/Rich Fulcher fan too. I assume you are, since you have him as an avatar.

Figured I'd share one of his other roles, the Ape of Death(ruler of Monkey Hell) for 420. It's weird enough, I figure, to enhance someone's day. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl89RGIe17c

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Happy (as it can be) 420 to all!

Hey OP,
I'm a Bob Fossil/Rich Fulcher fan too. I assume you are, since you have him as an avatar.

Figured I'd share one of his other roles, the Ape of Death(ruler of Monkey Hell) for 420. It's weird enough, I figure, to enhance someone's day. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl89RGIe17c
I’ve always had problems with my hair. Even as a child. It’s not curly, it’s not straight. It’s somewhere in between. If I wash it, it becomes too dry, if I leave it, it become too greasy. I can't do a thing with it!

H G Griffin

420giveaway
I’ve always had problems with my hair. Even as a child. It’s not curly, it’s not straight. It’s somewhere in between. If I wash it, it becomes too dry, if I leave it, it become too greasy. I can't do a thing with it!

Yeah, I figured you'd know, wearing your Zooniverse uniform as you are. ;) I thought someone else might appreciate the weird.

I love Boosh. Series 2 of Luxury Comedy was a good follow up.(there was no series 1, only series 2 and you can't make me admit otherwise) Fulcher as a Cucumber Of Cool was pretty great.

Latest posts

Latest posts