What's new

Horrible Medical Backfire with Schizophrenic

thailer

well as long as it's story time. i have someone i used to know very well who last time we spoke in 2010, he had gotten arrested because he thought he was being chased down by someone with a gun. he ran to a strangers house, and broke down the front door when they refused to let him use their phone to call 911. the teenage son held the bedroom door closed while his mother and sisters jumped out the window and that is when police arrived. we stopped talking due to other but related reasons; mainly drinking.

now in 2017 i got a message on FB saying he thought i was stalking him and trying to harm his family? i told him i have no idea what he is talking about and blocked him. a year after that our family business FB page got a message from him saying that i am trying to kill him and he is going to make sure i go to prison. just some really creepy stuff. so i got ahold his brother and asked him to talk to him. that's when the phone calls started. for two weeks my phone rang off the hook. finally i called the police and told them what was happening but they couldn't do anything without a restraining order which i would have to go to court to get but they said they would call him and tell him to stop. that worked and i didn't bother going to get the restraining order.

a couple months go by and he is at my house honking his horn and flashing his high beams in our window. i'm getting kinda freaked out at this point and so i go to get the restraining order. i need an address which i don't have so the police said theres nothing they can do. they suggested to get security cameras and record him tresspassing and that would get me a restraining order without needing an address.

months go by again and i pull into my driveway to find him spray painting a message on my house. he got back in his car and i followed him and called the police where he got arrested a few miles down the road. when they pull him out of the truck, he is purple blue faced and making no sense. he is screaming at me why i am doing this to him and he doesn't know why the cops are here. it was really sad but i was glad that this would stop.

once he got out of jail he refused to go to his court ordered mental health treatment. since we have a restraining order, he thought it would be funny to call the anonymous tip line a couple days ago and report a no contact order violation at my address. so four cop cars with K9's come and demand to search my house. i am really upset at this point but they don't believe me that i am not letting this guy live with me after everything i have asked them to do. so i relent and let them search the house and they do that quickly and leave. they didn't go in the garage so they never saw any plants but when they left, i left too with the plants that kept me over count and cleaned up everything so if they do come back, i will have all my legal papers ready.

so now he is gonna have a warrant issues this tuesday if he doesn't show up to court and he won't because he will be forced to go to jail and do his mental health there. now maybe some of the stuff i said could sound cruel but this isn't the same person i used to know and it keeps getting worse and i just want him to get some help so he can get off this delusion that i am trying to kill him. i think he has schizophrenia and lately i've been trying to learn about it. the time he told me he was followed by someone with a gun is the same age typical onset occurs. i just can't think of another reason why someone would hold on to such a false belief for so long and due to the longevity, will i need to move to escape this?

thanks for listening.

therevverend

Veteran
I were diagnosed with schizophrenia cause i told them i were hearing thoughts really emotional about the neighbors thoughts, i compare cannabis consumption to inhaling resin oxidates. It is healthy only condensed space matter. thick combustion smoke causes paranoia but vape helps me breathing very much. It is oxygen rich resin.

I was thinking you might be a little touched CannaZen, the way you write and think isn't like other people. It takes me a couple reads to understand what you're saying, once I think on it I figure it out. It's hard to describe, it seems like the way you form your ideas into images then try to translate it into words is different then everyone else. To me schizophrenia, mental illnesses, are a blessing from Shiva, the God of chaos and stuff that doesn't fit in most peoples' rational world. Two headed snakes are sacred for instance.

Root cause of brain and psychological issues are poor nutrition and inadequate sleep during pregnancy and early brain development after birth. Or from traumatic brain injury with bad lifestyle choices (inadequate sleep and nutrition) as the person ages accelerating the deterioration from either cause.

Sleep disorders and psychological disorders are hand in hand.

A lot of mental illnesses stem from that kind of stuff, physical type stuff. Sleep disorders are terrible, causes a normal brain to get all fucked up in ways that are similar to but not schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is genetic more then anything. The brain is such a fine-tuned, delicate instrument all it takes is a tiny error to create huge changes in perception. Someone with a normal healthy family with a good diet and a great upbringing can get the disease. The sad part is that it happens as the person becomes an adult, there's no sign of it as a child or through the high school years. That's why it's so fucked up and damaging. Seeing someone flip overnight is heartbreaking.

Like the stuff Thailer is describing. Schizophrenia wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the delusions. To them what's going on is 100% real, their brain is telling them it's true. My friend thought i was going to murder him, his parents were poisoning his food. It's like a bad dream you can't wake up from. Thailer, you shouldn't feel guilty there's nothing you could have done. I wish it didn't have to be so harsh, with the legal system and the cops involved. I hate how they criminalize mental illness but what else can you do? Just keep in mind that for your ex-friend the nightmare he's going through is real, to him you really are some sort of monster. I feel for you, what a terrible situation. I hope you're able to talk to him if he gets help.

CannaZen

So it is schizophrenia but apparently i invented memories as i discovered about myself born in the tube. picture clear detail some of it. It must had only been a dream because i remember being body swapped, memories of living in the tube. something like avatar except a magnetic resonance device were placed on my head to transmit memory. around that timeline my death a few years later i'd gotten chronic injury.

i've recently made an exciting discovery about 9 years ago i wrote myself proof, a reddit post i wrote an equation with mathematical math so advanced that i hardly begin to even understand today so that i would remember, i never took calculus to learn and understand how to write polynomial math however i remember inventing such math, in the tube.

how is it i knew and understood advanced algebraic equations to manufacture false proof? its a mystery to solve. I remember picture clear detail where when i wrote this equation, even what i was thinking as i were thinking writing, in the tube.
its autism explained.

Being schizophrenic even i know its sketchy. its just stuff i remember and it is incredible i ever knew and learned to understand such math, its too incredible to believe. polynomials delve into 4th dimensional math looking outside of time, at least the math i wrote.

edit: must have been another user.wd

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts