Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Please PM me your personal experience with CHS Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome

Thread Title Search
Post Reply
Please PM me your personal experience with CHS Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2017, 12:34 AM #111
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Up to my Eyeballs in Mathematics
Posts: 5,716
Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
The aza causes muscle tension, what you felt was probably muscle.

I would find out if your provider is using aza or neem products. Yes?
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote


Old 09-22-2017, 01:05 AM #112
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 464
rexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of light
stil onl with the neem Dougie?

come on, mate.... You just smoke too much....

Had a tolerance break, and what do you know - my CHS is gone.....


And like i told you before - I DON'T USE NEEM!!!

But still get dope sick.

Pot Belly

Marijuana Morning Sickness


whatever you want to call it....


Greedy Pot Head Syndrome....


Those that think its a joke? You obviously don't smoke as much as me.... (you pussies! hahahaha j/k)
rexamus616 is offline Quote


Old 09-22-2017, 03:06 AM #113
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Up to my Eyeballs in Mathematics
Posts: 5,716
Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Yes, thank you Rexamus616, you're one of the two cases I'm aware of where neem isn't involved. Glad to hear your taking a break helped, ever get tested and treated for H.Pylori?
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2017, 05:47 AM #114
Gimpy
Newbie

Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 48
Gimpy will become famous soon enoughGimpy will become famous soon enough
@Douglas

Although he grows it in some fancy "natural" stuff called Canna, he also uses neem. He seems a little uneducated as to what azadirachtin is but he told me straight forward, almost with innocence. I don't think he's affected by his own product.

Ironically, I was over at his other patient's house tonight. He was smoking when I arrived and I asked how he was doing. He goes, "Okay man, but my neck and shoulders are fucking killing me." I don't think lights alone are going to be able to move the aza from this stuff, which I've been able to pull off for quite some time.

I was just thinking about a time I went to another friend's that had back problems from his stuff (and this person smokes a lot). Maybe this is just me, but I'm not that fond of joints, but this was all he smoked. When we went up to his room to grab something he had a huge tray of broken up buds with UV lights above it. He told me if he doesn't do it, he gets sick and can't figure out why.

I believe this is because of how photophobic and unstable azadirachtin is in the presence of light. This method has been helping me until now, and I am literally noticing back curvature or something. It's worse than when I took the booms that likely had neem (very depressing times).
Gimpy is offline Quote


Old 09-22-2017, 05:41 PM #115
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Up to my Eyeballs in Mathematics
Posts: 5,716
Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy View Post
@Douglas

Although he grows it in some fancy "natural" stuff called Canna, he also uses neem. He seems a little uneducated as to what azadirachtin is but he told me straight forward, almost with innocence. I don't think he's affected by his own product.

Ironically, I was over at his other patient's house tonight. He was smoking when I arrived and I asked how he was doing. He goes, "Okay man, but my neck and shoulders are fucking killing me." I don't think lights alone are going to be able to move the aza from this stuff, which I've been able to pull off for quite some time.

I was just thinking about a time I went to another friend's that had back problems from his stuff (and this person smokes a lot). Maybe this is just me, but I'm not that fond of joints, but this was all he smoked. When we went up to his room to grab something he had a huge tray of broken up buds with UV lights above it. He told me if he doesn't do it, he gets sick and can't figure out why.

I believe this is because of how photophobic and unstable azadirachtin is in the presence of light. This method has been helping me until now, and I am literally noticing back curvature or something. It's worse than when I took the booms that likely had neem (very depressing times).
Fascinating! This is exactly the type of situations I'm running into as well. Nobody is connecting it with the neem/aza you know they're using.

The UV light is a new one for me, yet I can immediately see why it would work. Aza has a very short life span, when exposed to light and air. Cannabis absorbs and retains the aza, keeping it from being broken down (like all the 'studies' on fruits and vegetables show happens with aza). I can see where a UV light on broken up bud would work, yes. Never thought of it before.


Your provider's response is typical, sad to say. Unless it's an issue for them, they cling to the "It's all organic" mantra and keep using the neem/aza. They don't even recall it when you ask them about pesticides they use. Most growers will say "I don't use pesticides," even when their crop is saturated with organic pesticides. Crazy!

Glad you found the source!
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote


Old 09-22-2017, 05:46 PM #116
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Up to my Eyeballs in Mathematics
Posts: 5,716
Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Oh wow!

Is it possible to remove aza from concentrates, by using a thin film and UV exposure??

Would someone please try this and get back to us please? If I have UV light, I should be able to test this within the week. If this works??
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote


Old 09-22-2017, 11:55 PM #117
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Up to my Eyeballs in Mathematics
Posts: 5,716
Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
@Gimpy

What type of UV light is he using? Any idea how long he exposes the cannabis before using it? Any additional details would be helpful. At this point, all I have access to is a blacklight.

Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote


Old 09-23-2017, 12:21 AM #118
Gimpy
Newbie

Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 48
Gimpy will become famous soon enoughGimpy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
@Gimpy

What type of UV light is he using? Any idea how long he exposes the cannabis before using it? Any additional details would be helpful. At this point, all I have access to is a blacklight.

He had two purple UV lights that bend. They couldn't have been that expensive, but he also told me even putting it under florescent lights in his bathroom help (which is what I've been using). He leaves it for at least a day, but sometimes he still gets sick or has pain.

Some additional info on aza and photostability:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12856927

It might just be me because I have deviation in my sphenoid sinus (very close to the brain and eyes), but when I put my stuff under any sort of light I need to leave the room ASAP because I start feeling that "mental anguish" that I referred to earlier. I'm now putting it in a vacuum-sealed plastic jar and leaving it under standard florescent lights so the fumes don't affect me.

I'm very interested to see what you find with the dabs. I've never done them before, but I know they can be packed with pesticides even more than flower. I posted some statistics earlier on this forum that showed the findings of pesticides from MM dispensaries. I would say spread it out on a plastic/glass slide and shine any sort of light that emits UV rays. For all you know, the entire dab could be azadirachtin :/
Gimpy is offline Quote


Old 09-23-2017, 12:23 AM #119
Gimpy
Newbie

Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 48
Gimpy will become famous soon enoughGimpy will become famous soon enough
Oh yeah, and people on Grasscity are watching your forums apparently.

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/...-jail.1459865/

(lmao)
Gimpy is offline Quote


Old 09-23-2017, 12:35 AM #120
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Up to my Eyeballs in Mathematics
Posts: 5,716
Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy View Post
He had two purple UV lights that bend. They couldn't have been that expensive, but he also told me even putting it under florescent lights in his bathroom help (which is what I've been using). He leaves it for at least a day, but sometimes he still gets sick or has pain.
Thank you, excellent information. I'd say the stuff still making him sick is probably VERY contaminated, or dense enough the light isn't penetrating and destroying all the aza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy View Post
Some additional info on aza and photostability:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12856927
Yep, that's what everyone points to and says "Aza is perfectly safe," yet cannabis seems to do a good job of keeping it safe from harm for weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy View Post
It might just be me because I have deviation in my sphenoid sinus (very close to the brain and eyes), but when I put my stuff under any sort of light I need to leave the room ASAP because I start feeling that "mental anguish" that I referred to earlier. I'm now putting it in a vacuum-sealed plastic jar and leaving it under standard florescent lights so the fumes don't affect me.
It's offgassing. No idea what keeping the gas contained does. I've not read the exact nature of how it breaks down in light/air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy View Post
I'm very interested to see what you find with the dabs. I've never done them before, but I know they can be packed with pesticides even more than flower. I posted some statistics earlier on this forum that showed the findings of pesticides from MM dispensaries.
I've been dabbing off and on for a month now. Only 'known' clean stuff at first, lately I haven't cared. Lately I've also had increased hip pain and mad muscle tension across the kidney level of my back. As has my wife. Fantastic there isn't any digestive issue yet. We'll see what happens with heavily tainted cannabis, like what you'd find in a dispensary. Hell, the kids over at grasscity say you can spray up to a few weeks from harvest. lol Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy View Post
I would say spread it out on a plastic/glass slide and shine any sort of light that emits UV rays. For all you know, the entire dab could be azadirachtin :/
That's my plan. We have access to at least one black light and plenty of fluoro's

Thank you again for posting this. May be a significant breakthrough.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote


Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:10 AM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.