What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Agent Orange and attony genaral Sessions strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorilla ganja

Best wishes my brothers and sisters to the South. Hopefully all talk and no action. Might just be another example of Trumps minions speaking out of turn. Don't they know they can't do that with a dictator?

We welcome all Cannabis refugees up here in Canada with open arms. :jump:
It's frozen half the year but other than that it's pretty good,Eh? :biggrin:

Peace GG

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
What most people are unaware of, is the DEA is mostly a moving cloak room. They send out a few DEA agents, with a few boxes of DEA jackets/badges/swag, and deputize the local LEOs.

Not going to happen in Colorado, that's for sure. I'm guessing there will be quite a number of areas they fail to get support in. :) They're going to have to find a whole bunch more ignorant folks to be DEA and then hope those agents don't clue in to how the whole anti-cannabis operation is based on lies.

Mukind

It is truly scary to think about what is happening , I will have to admit I was lazy and dident vote and I think that's why Trump won, to many people like me thought there was no way he would win, well guess what, he did and our way of living is at stake, if I live for 4 more years I damn sure will vote, I hope I am wrong about him but it sure don't look good , at least he said he wouldent bother the medical people, YET

It's not like Hillary was the champion of Cannabis

You weren't picking between Trump and a Sage

You had Trump and a Clinton.

Not to mention unless you live in a place in Michigan, Wisconsin, Penn, or Florida you wouldn't have had any effect. He won by less than 2% in those states. Whole election was decided basically in these states

I don't think anyone should be blaming themselves for doing anything but not supporting Bernie or some other democratic candidate who doesn't come off as a robot. If your candidate sucks you're not going to be able to push teh margins enough to win

Mukind

Best wishes my brothers and sisters to the South. Hopefully all talk and no action. Might just be another example of Trumps minions speaking out of turn. Don't they know they can't do that with a dictator?

We welcome all Cannabis refugees up here in Canada with open arms. :jump:
It's frozen half the year but other than that it's pretty good,Eh? :biggrin:

Peace GG

Sounds like this is going to happen, he wouldn't have said that if they didn't already have a line.

That's a new line from them. Trump had no position before.

Trump, speaking to Bill O’Reilly on Fox News this week, was asked about his position on marijuana legalization in Colorado. After expressing some concern over the health effects of marijuana, he was pressed by O’Reilly about what he would do to stop it. Trump then confessed that “I would, I would really want to think about that one Bill because in some ways, I think it’s good and in other ways, it’s bad.”

I got that from a hightimes article, Spicer probably was speaking out of turn. But it's probably also the truth.

Sessions is very clearly anti marijuana. So much so he made that joke in terrible taste about finding out teh KKK smoke marijuana so now he doesn't* like them.

Sessions is our Attorney General (chief federal prosecutor)

topheavy420

Trump pulls things out of his ass

Spicer would not have

He has said the same thing many many times, some people just won't listen.

Yeah ok, Spicer the guy who fields gotcha questions for a living would never pull anything out of his ass.

You've got it backwards dude

Mukind

He has said the same thing many many times, some people just won't listen.

Yeah ok, Spicer the guy who fields gotcha questions for a living would never pull anything out of his ass.

You've got it backwards dude

One guy has to answer to no one

One doesn't

It's not that complicated

how often do you watch teh news that isnt' cannabis related? It's sort of one of my hobbies. Long before agent orange, lol

This was the line SPicer was given, Trump wasn't given a line to answer the question in your post.

Welcome to American politics

armedoldhippy

Veteran
they don't have the bodies to do more than raid high profile rec shops/grows. state & local LEO may not be forced to enforce federal law. if states atty generals say "no" then the feds are out of luck. states with established bases are NOT going to give up that tax money without a serious fight in the courts. this disconnect may work out to our advantage in the long haul.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Lets wait and see if the states who legalized will fight for that revenue.Remember...Money Rules.That influx of tax revenue has already got the legal states addicted.

I hate to say this,but this could actually work in favor of legalization.You may now see some real effort to reschedule or to change Federal law.

All I know is..that smarmy little f*ck (Sessions) is a worthless shitb*g.But that is only my opinion.

(can I say that on here?) :biggrin:

Mukind

they don't have the bodies to do more than raid high profile rec shops/grows. state & local LEO may not be forced to enforce federal law. if states atty generals say "no" then the feds are out of luck. states with established bases are NOT going to give up that tax money without a serious fight in the courts. this disconnect may work out to our advantage in the long haul.

Yea but raiding a shop a day wouldn't be that hard for the feds if they wanted...

Or 10 shops a day

With all the permits and stuff there are just simple lists of addresses...

Anyone who is legal in recreational bud has a paper trail leading right to them in every county. No matter what the state

You think teh Feds don't have the manpower to start going down those lists?

topheavy420

One guy has to answer to no one

One doesn't

It's not that complicated

how often do you watch teh news that isnt' cannabis related? It's sort of one of my hobbies. Long before agent orange, lol

This was the line SPicer was given, Trump wasn't given a line to answer the question in your post.

Welcome to American politics

It's one of my hobbies too, and I look through it all from CNN to the drudge report so I can see through the bias.

It's been no secret what trumps view of cannabis is and it been no secret that they were gonna crack down on interstate cannabis trade. That's the only thing that's gonna happen. I'll be glad when they do because it's mostly gangs and cartels doing that shit giving us all a bad rap. Good riddance!

Some trump hating media outlets really beat the drums on this today when it was really no big deal and already known.

I can tell your not a fan of the donald, but let's not scream that the sky is falling and we're all doomed when he keeps good on his promises ok?

Mukind

It's one of my hobbies too, and I look through it all from CNN to the drudge report so I can see through the bias.

It's been no secret what trumps view of cannabis is and it been no secret that they were gonna crack down on interstate cannabis trade. That's the only thing that's gonna happen. I'll be glad when they do because it's mostly gangs and cartels doing that shit giving us all a bad rap. Good riddance!

Some trump hating media outlets really beat the drums on this today when it was really no big deal and already known.

I can tell your not a fan of the donald, but let's not scream that the sky is falling and we're all doomed when he keeps good on his promises ok?

He's been pulling things out of his ass on literally every issue imaginable. You cannot pin teh man down. You should take his words in a forum like that about as seriously as you take his twitter feed.

Spicer sat down in a room with his peers and that was the agreed upon line. One that Sessions, Trump, and everyone else bought into. That's why it matters more than your post, and you can tell in his O'Reilly interview he didn't have a line yet. Nor did he have the line in your post.

I'm not a fan of the Donald. Anyone that is doesn't know what a proper leader of a nation of 300 million should sound like

That has nothing to do with my reading of this though. Your post is not only an off handed comment as a response to a nobody before anyone took him seriously. It's so old no one rational could imagine it mattered.

If you watch American politics, you need to watch more closely. You're not very good at it.

I don't believe you do though. The ignorance in your comments is obvious

topheavy420

He's been pulling things out of his ass on literally every issue imaginable. You cannot pin teh man down. You should take his words in a forum like that about as seriously as you take his twitter feed.

Spicer sat down in a room with his peers and that was the agreed upon line. One that Sessions, Trump, and everyone else bought into. That's why it matters more than your post, and you can tell in his O'Reilly interview he didn't have a line yet. Nor did he have the line in your post.

I'm not a fan of the Donald. Anyone that is doesn't know what a proper leader of a nation of 300 million should sound like

That has nothing to do with my reading of this though. Your post is not only an off handed comment as a response to a nobody before anyone took him seriously. It's so old no one rational could imagine it mattered.

If you watch American politics, you need to watch more closely. You're not very good at it.

I don't believe you do though. The ignorance in your comments is obvious

He said practically the same thing on O'Reilly and dozens of other times as in the ONE video I posted. They're out the for everyone to watch.

Medical mj=100%
Rec mj=state issue
Mass interstate transit=club fed

Hate on trump all you want, I don't really care, but I'll be back with a heaping portion of crow served cold and spoiled. :tiphat:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
It is truly scary to think about what is happening , I will have to admit I was lazy and dident vote and I think that's why Trump won, to many people like me thought there was no way he would win, well guess what, he did and our way of living is at stake, if I live for 4 more years I damn sure will vote, I hope I am wrong about him but it sure don't look good , at least he said he wouldent bother the medical people, YET

I think they said 80% of people eligible to vote did not. They were the 2 most disgusting candidates in 40 years.

Mukind

He said practically the same thing on O'Reilly and dozens of other times as in the ONE video I posted. They're out the for everyone to watch.

Medical mj=100%
Rec mj=state issue
Mass interstate transit=club fed

Hate on trump all you want, I don't really care, but I'll be back with a heaping portion of crow served cold and spoiled. :tiphat:

I've already explained why you don't know what you're talking about

He also said no one would lose coverage while saying he's going to dismantle obamacare.

One of those isn't true

You're beneath me. Good luck with that lowly cognitive ability...lol

Press secretary in plain english tells you something and you doubt him. And this has nothing to do with spin, this is all trump administration speaking. What does CNN or drudge have to do with this? lol

Lay off the bong, you don't have the IQ to spare

topheavy420

I've already explained why you don't know what you're talking about

He also said no one would lose coverage while saying he's going to dismantle obamacare.

One of those isn't true

You're beneath me. Good luck with that lowly cognitive ability...lol

Press secretary in plain english tells you something and you doubt him. And this has nothing to do with spin, this is all trump administration speaking. What does CNN or drudge have to do with this? lol

Lay off the bong, you don't have the IQ to spare

Typical. I expect nothing less from people like you. It's gonna be a long 8 years for you. Good luck :tiphat:

Mukind

You're a trump supporter

Those in glass houses....

Huge difference between thinking Trump woudl be better than Hillary and thinking Trump is a great leader.

Anyone who thinks Trump is a great leader should be sterilized for the good of the nation. A true nationalist position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts