What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man labs alpha females

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi everybody

thought i would share this years greenhouse project

70 rock-star kush clones, and the rest all from seed

seed were germed on june 26th. plnted into cups on july 7th. some are over 8 feet tall. thats over 3 inches day, no co2 in veg

gotta love greenhouses, especially for vegging plants

3 houses, 3000 sqft each

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gh 1, 2 and 3

gh 1, 2 and 3

so the full pics are house 1 and 2 and the split pics are house #3

have some amazing specimens.

lady-bugs bubba, silver skunk, med-mans master kush, kush special

i only started 13 kush specials as test grows. i should be calling them stawberry kush. purple kush clone x (nl#2 x sk#1)

med-man

Attachments

• PIC_2320.jpg
    PIC_2320.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 18
  • PIC_2339.jpg
    PIC_2339.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 17
  • PIC_2318.jpg
    PIC_2318.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 15
  • PIC_2338.jpg
    PIC_2338.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 17

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kush special: purple kush x (nl#2 x sk #1)

kush special: purple kush x (nl#2 x sk #1)

at the moment spells like a stawberry purple kush. with really dank skunk tones from the original nl#2

med-man

Attachments

• PIC_2332.jpg
    PIC_2332.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 14
  • PIC_2331.jpg
    PIC_2331.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 15
  • PIC_2330.jpg
    PIC_2330.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 15
  • PIC_2329.jpg
    PIC_2329.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 13
  • PIC_2328.jpg
    PIC_2328.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 15

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lady-bugs bubba

lady-bugs bubba

very very pungent road kill skunk x coffee grinds x sweet syrup x afghani hash x fine liquor. prob sums up this bubba plant.

med-man

Attachments

• PIC_2338.jpg
    PIC_2338.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 15
  • PIC_2314.jpg
    PIC_2314.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 20
  • PIC_2344.jpg
    PIC_2344.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 15
  • PIC_2343.jpg
    PIC_2343.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 15
  • PIC_2342.jpg
    PIC_2342.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 17

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
med-mans master kush

med-mans master kush

soft road kill skunk x pepper x charas. will always grow trichome covered colas. no matter what lol

med-man

Attachments

• PIC_2335.jpg
    PIC_2335.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 17
  • PIC_2340.jpg
    PIC_2340.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 17
  • PIC_2341.jpg
    PIC_2341.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 15
  • PIC_2336.jpg
    PIC_2336.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 13
  • PIC_2315.jpg
    PIC_2315.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 15

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
silver skunk

silver skunk

blue berry cheesecake x hint of black liquorice (uzo)

this one finishes very fast. and will be done soon.

med-man

Attachments

• PIC_2355.jpg
    PIC_2355.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 15
  • PIC_2356.jpg
    PIC_2356.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 16
  • PIC_2357.jpg
    PIC_2357.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 18
  • PIC_2353.jpg
    PIC_2353.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 14
  • PIC_2351.jpg
    PIC_2351.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 14

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats nice is a chose strains that finish between 7-14 days apart outdoors. so we will prob have 6 weeks of trimming at least.

hoping for 350-400 pounds of organic kind. and some amazing mothers we selcted from 250 seeds of each type (minus the kush special)

med-man

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Med man, do any of your strains legitimately taste good ? I'm kinda interested in some of your gear but for some reason I'm thinking it's not going to deliver the kind of taste I'm looking for...NL is one of the most common and boring expressions there is plus it seems to be the dominant expression in any of the hybrids I've tried that have a little bit of it in there

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Med man, do any of your strains legitimately taste good ? I'm kinda interested in some of your gear but for some reason I'm thinking it's not going to deliver the kind of taste I'm looking for...NL is one of the most common and boring expressions there is plus it seems to be the dominant expression in any of the hybrids I've tried that have a little bit of it in there

hey gwb

actually, the original nl#2 is far from boring, and prob makes up 75% of most of the tastiest hybrids

as far as taste go's though. i find my fave pain killers all tend to taste exactly ho they smell

med-man

DJXX

Veteran
SUP MEDMAN..looks like you are busy as always....i can see you are just rockin things in your neck of the woods..i would love to have a playground like that...they look freakn beauty...i want a lil version of your greenhouse....always a pleasure to see your work...keep rockin....keep those awards coming, you deserve it...DJXX

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Theres cuts of nl 1 2 5 n9 that r as good as ne recent clone only... my old Nl cut was like a burning bucket of pinesol had very little if any stretch n full on indica high... real knock out dick in the dirt shit... it was either number 1 or 2 , nl5 is more hybridish but the keepers r intense.... then theres ortega ... medman whats ur fav nl??? 2??
The real reason i came here was skunk. Do u have roadkill clone??? Heard rk phenos pop up in ur gear... N what did u use it on... my buddies said his friend gave hin some beans to run unlabled but told they were med man beans...

Edo

I asked because I thought if you work with high brix soil you maybe could share some good tips.

Theres cuts of nl 1 2 5 n9 that r as good as ne recent clone only... my old Nl cut was like a burning bucket of pinesol had very little if any stretch n full on indica high... real knock out dick in the dirt shit... it was either number 1 or 2 , nl5 is more hybridish but the keepers r intense.... then theres ortega ... medman whats ur fav nl??? 2??
The real reason i came here was skunk. Do u have roadkill clone??? Heard rk phenos pop up in ur gear... N what did u use it on... my buddies said his friend gave hin some beans to run unlabled but told they were med man beans...

There's also Medicine Man Seeds up in N.Cal... Just throwin that out there

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

i prefer the #2. its also known as purple skunk (joti) used it in god bud

real rich, dank and tastey. the rest are great for breeding.

ya i have a couple raod kill lines. will isoalte and inbreed once i get my 3000 sqft r/d here at ammcan

pop em man let us know

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts