What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1872 sq ft Test Green House

umm.iforgot

Incredible! I have done indoor hydro for years. I've just recently seen the light of outdoor. Planning on moving somewhere in the cut soon. Last year had 25 big berthas in the backyard. Unbelievable yield! They were a bit seedy with lights from neighbors. Had the chopper shine the spotlight on my ladies for a count a couple times. Have plans for GH was thinking about using the same sophisticated light dep technique StressCase used with panda plastic.

Some new pics for everyone...

First one is Pot Of Gold, second is Super Blue Dream and finally Cadillac Purple. There's also a corner group shot. Everything is doing pretty well so far.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
looks great, you run dehumidifiers during the dark period during both veg. and flower? we seem to have lots of dew/condensation i guess it is in the g.h. if we forget to either run a fan or have the deh. running during the night

looks great, you run dehumidifiers during the dark period during both veg. and flower? we seem to have lots of dew/condensation i guess it is in the g.h. if we forget to either run a fan or have the deh. running during the night

I'm only planning to use them during flower. A huge part of controlling humidity in a GH is controlling temperature. I think the water holding capacity of air doubles with a 20 degree temp change or something along those lines. So if you raise your night time temps 20 degrees humidity is cut in half. My math is probably fuzzy but it's very significant.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last time we literally just yanked a 100ftx50ft piece of heavy duty panda paper over it. This was an awful idea in retrospect...

This time we're taking pieces of steel tube and bending them into a shape like a question mark with the head cut off. These will then be attached to the end wall of the greenhouse such that the top sticks up about a foot above the top point of the GH. We will then run two cables per bracket under tension from end to end and hang curtains on either side.

I'll include pics once we're done building it.

That's what were doing for blackout on 2 (of the 4) greenhouses we are running...btw LOVE your heater and fans....were going a more "ghetto" route until we get more funds.

PS: The picture in my sig was a friends up in the hills, it is not mine

Some quick update pics. They're doing pretty good. Like high B low A. They have a bit of moisture stress and some insect damage. All together not bad given weather and where we're at in the cycle.