What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

rest in hell Jeff Hanneman

I

icon

Heros are never forgotten but Legends never die
picture.php

X

x SLAYER x

cya bro

cya bro

I have been listening to this man & his music for most of my adult life , it seemed like he was part of my family. So very glad I got to see him play twice.

I miss you bro.

Rest in Peace.

Last edited:
X

x SLAYER x

fucking SLAYER !!

fucking SLAYER !!

Dude, that is badass. I am gonna get that made into a sticker for my daily driver. So much classier than all those other R.I.P stickers like 'R.I.P Dad' or 'R.I.P Nana' or 'R.I.P some other random fuckin' noob' that idiots around here put on their cars .....

:thank you:

citifield

slayer was my fav, saw live like 3 or 4 times, once when they toured with oantera which fucking kicked ass. not sure many of you guys ever heard of tattoo the earth? it was an ink and heavy music tour only went down 1 year but the line up was awesome and slayer fucking killed it!

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
As the metal world continues to grieve the loss of Jeff Hanneman, an official cause of death has been released. It’s been confirmed that though the guitarist had been sidelined for over two years due to a Necrotizing fasciitis infection cause by a spider bite, Hanneman reportedly died from alcohol related cirrhosis.

Some began to speculate that Hanneman had been on a transplant list at the time of his passing. However, Slayer’s official statement claims that neither Hanneman nor those close to him were aware of the true extent of his liver condition until the last days of his life. Hanneman had apparently even been showing signs of improvements and was supposedly excited to start work on a new Slayer record.

Full: http://www.metalinsider.net/metal-o...ause-of-death-revealed-slayer-issue-statement

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
People...

We all live south of Heaven, and when the seasons in the abyss distract us from what really matters every now and then the Angel of Death reminds us we are human. There will be a replacement, one that cannot fill the shoes of such a great Muse.

slow death emence decay

Peace

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
The Jeff Hanneman Memorial Celebration will take place on Thursday, May 23 at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles from 3:30 - 7:30PM. Hanneman passed away on May 2 at the age of 49.

The Memorial Celebration will be free and open to the public on a first-come, first-in basis (subject to venue capacity). All ages are welcome, and paid parking will be available around the venue.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Proving yet again that heavy metal musicians with songs called “Spill the Blood” are more tolerant than religious junkies, Slayer asked their fans to ignore the Westboro Baptist Church picketers who planned to attend yesterday’s public memorial for the band’s recently deceased co-founder Jeff Hanneman. Well, that wasn't needed - the spineless people that comprise that "church" never showed up.

13 min vid from the memorial service http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsDfeNxIVyY
8 min vid of Kerry King's speech http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMWabrRw6N0

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts