What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quarter of a Million ICMag Members

supermanlives

Veteran
i was in early till kryptonite banned me. thinks i was heymanitsmedave or something close. then i became supermanlives #9034

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#89882 reporting for duty sir!

I also have had one other name that was banned 3 1/2 years ago.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
there are really only 5 or 6 members....

just me and disco have a lot of sock puppets so our e peen contests seem more interesting ;)

this ID is #848

I always figured you and disco were the same guy with just a ton of time on his hands.

Hey... I'm #78627 I wonder what I would've been if I didn't spend all those months lurking without registering.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I joined here right before OG went down #7243. I was trying to find out about REZ's genetics on his William Wonders BX2, Schroomy Deez, DSDv2, and Gypsy's Durban Skunks. Ahh those were some crazy times too, wouldn't trade them for anything!

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Fame has its price...

Influx of dweebies and immature teenies is on the rise. *sigh*

I really don't care if the people using this site are immature, don't think, have bad attitudes or whatnot.... it just bothers me when they start posting. LOL

All issues aside... this is THE most complete repository if cannabis information on the web. You just have to datamine the site since a lot of the really GOOD info seems to have been forgotten.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles: