What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quarter of a Million ICMag Members

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I want to give a big congratulations to ICM for hitting over 250,000 members, that number is growing rapidly.

Lets see where we are this time next year.

Well done all!

:party:

HGO

T

TrichyTrichy

congratulations-f.jpg

Friend

Veteran
pretty cool! without a doubt this is the best cannabis community on the entire internet. anybody remember how many members OG had before it went down?

M

MacGyver420

pretty awesome! a lot more people teaching and learning about cannabis out there so it seems!!

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
We go together like lamb and tuna fish :)

Woohoo lets round up 20k members and go occupy
Rocky point for a week

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
You can see what member number you are in the 250,000 by hovering your mouse pointer over your name or going to your profile page, it is the number after 'u=' in the url

I was the 112th person to sign up :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I joined in 2006 with a different name. I was not really a big poster then. I Then switched in 2008(49915) to my current name.