What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Obama Declares All-Out War on Medical Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
@ dagnabit i don't have the time to explain it to you!

but here's another one for you to think about!

don't you think it's funny how an IMF head was accused of rape by a liar with 100grands deposited in her name, (charges now dropped) was replaced by a new IMF head who has a connection to obama and is now spewing the same fear mongering bullshit that he and his cronies are???

you liberals have opened the door to an attack on this country's security of a greater threat then you could ever imagine!
some day you will look back on your blind ambitions to change this country from the most prosperous one to one you yourself will despise in time!

p.s. bho has none of the qualities as a great human being that he is describing right now as he presents the medal of honor to army ranger leroy petry! i feel ashamed he has to recieve it from him!

i'm outty!!!

peace and good luck to you!

t.c. :pimp3:

hey DB im a liberal!!!!
:laughing:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
hey DB im a liberal!!!!
:laughing:

Im an Independent. I personally dont think liberal is a correct description of todays democrats. What does it mean? Liberal with what? Rights? Obviously not. Wars? Yeah I said wars. Obama is no better then Bush.

Do you hear Hillarys rederic today? (Actually I like her) Her words sound like a precurser to war.The Democrat commander and Chief will be going into Syria soon, Iran will be next.

What part of fuckin broke dont you get? Fuck Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria,Libya and all the rest of them. Here lets borrow 800 million from China, and give it to Pakistan...... Oh how liberal.25% unemployment here in my city.

What each of you need to be looking at is down the road ahead of us. Pay attention. The financial games being played out before us now, may very well lead to WW3. The Financial collapse will likely get you first. That and Marshal Law.
Think it wont happen right here in America? Wait till it happens to you.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Liberal in the sense that one looks beyond self, especially when the 'self' side wrecks economies so often.

I pay my own way, and am proud to do so. I work with about 30 people. 4 of them are Democrats, and very vocal about that.
Well I happen to have the inside scoup on that one. 3 of them were previously on welfare as long as they could be, until they got kicked off. I shit you not. That is selfish

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I wasn't aware I was advocating folks not paying their own way. Oh yeah, I wasn't.

You can generalize based on your limited experiences of you can consider history and it's economic implications.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
you can consider history and it's economic implications.

I am. I see that both Democrats and Republicans have brought us to where we are now. I believe that most people dont realize how close we are to some real change.
Here is my prediction: within 2 years , your life will change in ways you never thought possible.

Last June, in 2010, was the point of no return.

you can consider history and it's economic implications as to what happens to a country that ventures in the direction we have. We all know deep down inside what the truth is.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Our deficit is a lesser percentage of GDP than immediately after WWII. But look at all the supply-side economic results you still enjoy...

record income disparity

45m looking for full-time employment

business sitting on more capital than ever

lowest revenues since 1950

... I could go on but it's too depressing. Maybe you finally woke up and started paying attention to government. Truth is, since Ike only one side has consistently returned surpluses. The other side returns consistent deficits. Doesn't get any more polar than that.

Deep down, I think your analysis stops at politics. Proven revenue structures aren't your thing but they're still proven.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Our deficit is a lesser percentage of GDP than immediately after WWII. But look at all the supply-side economic results you still enjoy...

record income disparity

45m looking for full-time employment

business sitting on more capital than ever

lowest revenues since 1950

... I could go on but it's too depressing. Maybe you finally woke up and started paying attention to government. Truth is, since Ike only one side has consistently returned surpluses. The other side returns consistent deficits. Doesn't get any more polar than that.

Deep down, I think your analysis stops at politics. Proven revenue structures aren't your thing but they're still proven.

What do you want to do? Raise the taxes? go ahead. Ill pay them. They they will spend it all and more like a heroin addict. Theres your sick drug addicts.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
We pay any way you slice it. We pay more in the long run, just like that oil change you either handle or delay toward more expensive options.

Unless you're pocketing a million a year, you're not subject to the latest rounds of revenue enhancement considerations.

No offense taken nor intended. Thanks for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.