What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 (20 x 50) Greenhouses Baller Style

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
clean setup...you can definately pack some more in there! hopefully things are doing good out there...nice pics

AlexTrebek

Sending good vibes your way Securityfirst!
I hope all is well and that the reason you haven't been in touch lately is because you sold your PC for some pre-82 acapulco gold or something!

odogyouknow

Damn, that big witefire cola last page looked a little pre-mie. I only know cause I had to chop some ecsd around same time and it looks like they just wanted to fatten up like a american in Micky D's for another month! haha

Hope allis well.

peace.

fluffygrrrl

Thanks so much for posting! Awesome grow, you really are appreciated, because it helps us all learn.

I'm a med grower, and grew outside successfully in a closed locked fence, but I had a helicopter visit along with 6 undercover cops tell me I needed to put a cover on it, so I found a used gh on craigslist. So now its back to the drawing board. Ive got the same size as yours 20 x 48, and I also have a smaller one that is 12 x 30. I'm thinking of making the smaller a light dep. I'm in Michigan, and I have no idea on how to grow in a greenhouse, so I'm looking at every greenhouse thread I can. Questions:

1. What type of shade fabric do you use for blackout? I've only seen 90% shade fabric.

2. Do you like the system, is it easy to roll it off, how many people do you need to take the shade off every day?

3. Where can I buy the light dep mechanism?

4. Love your drip system. My well is 300 feet away from my garden, so I used 275 gallon water tanks, put on my trailer and watered by hand last summer. Too much work! Do you have a well nearby or how do you get your drip system to work?

5. My electric is also 300 feet away, is there a way to grow in a greenhouse without electricity?

6. I was just going to put the plants in the ground. What is the benefit of putting them in pots on a cement slab? Do you think I should put in pots, grow in the regular greenhouse, then transfer to the shade house at night? or is it easier to put a cover on & off.

7. Thanks for any advice you can offer. Can you recommend any books or anything so I can learn to do this right?

250wscrogger

awesome!

Looks like it was a pretty nice crop.

If I were to do a 20'x50' light dep I would probably go with 36 plants in 45gallon smart pots... transplant bushy 2ft tall plants into smart pots june 1 and let them veg until about august 15... hope for 12-18oz per plant.
a 60 day strain would actually be ready by mid oct before it gets too cold at night.
It wouldn't really be an early harvest but the main goal would be to have top quality finished product that can be marketed as indoor...Full season plants rarely get to finish properly on the east coast unless its a really early flowering strain or in a nice greenhouse.

I hope everything went smoothly with harvest ect..

HOVAH2.0

Im new to the bay area, just relocated from the east, wont try anything this season but next year I hope to have something half as good as your setup... very very nice man!