What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best wishes to those effected by tornadoes

Iraganji

Last night violent tornadoes ripped through the southern states.
All of my best wishes to those effected.

gertnaerd

i just saw it on a german newspage..very terrible and my prays go to these peopla affected by this heavy weathersituation!!!
R*I*P* to these who didn´t survived!!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea 250+ dead so far....
hope all the southerners on the boards and their families are o.k
sendin the vibes down south.
peace-T-

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
It boggles my mind the devastating destruction of the weather that's been happening. My heart goes out to the family's.
I will be sending any thing I can though the Red Cross to help.
RIP

yeah rough year for tornados so far, and im not just talkin trailers in the rural areas..

RIP

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Ya it was crazy my girls moms neighbors whir roof was ripped of and she had a trampoline on her roof a big ass one I got lucky I was in my basement with the dog and the cat it was wild I've never seen the sky turn so black so fast Wild

if you have a grow and you live in an area where damage occurred there is a good chance that health/building/insurance inspectors will come by and LOOK IN EVERY PART OF YOUR HOUSE...please be careful and take precautions ...

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
They say this is the worst ever in history.......Global warming

I send hope and courage and pray for the families!

freeatlast

I dont think a growhouse is their main worry. people here are homeless.if anyone had a grow house,it's gone. if you have old clothes or anything donateable, please help.

we had baseball sized hail. all the new growth was stripped from the trees, but not a single tree down.I was one of the lucky ones. tornado missed me by a 5 miles.