What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2011 - the WORST year in MY LIFE!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
i am so very very sorry for your loss and I only hope that you find some peace somewhere

H

HippyJohnny

I can't imagine. I am so sorry for your loss. Love, care and peace to you and your family.
I do not know you other than here, but none should have to experience what you are now and it is pain I feel when I read your post.

In our (wife and me) thoughts.

MJBadger

Veteran
Nothing i can say will ease the pain in your heart , my thoughts are with you & family , be strong & share your grief with those closest to you .

angel4us

ICMag Donor
everything will be o.k.

everything will be o.k.

hi strainhunter, i have a terminally ill 14 year old child. and i have seen lots of other children with her disease get their wings...the only thing that keeps me going is the knowledge i received from a little 7 year old girl at a convention for families of lissencephaly....

There was a boy named bryce who had lissencephaly . his older sister was 7 and bryce maybe 4-5 anyway one friday the little girl came home from school and told her mom she seen two angels at school and they said they were ready to take bryce to heaven.... the mom didnt know what to think...
sunday bryce passed and the parents went directly to an all weekend campout thing the daughter was at , and when they got there ,before they could say anything ,she came running up to car and told parents that bryce was there with those two angels and he said to tell you both everything is going to be o.k. .....
i met and heard this story from a girl and her mom at a greif councling session for families who had already lost children....the average life expectancy for these kids is 2 years so at that time 12 years ago i wanted to be prepared for my childs passing.... well 12years later and she is still kicking strong and i am also not any closer to"being prepared" for the inevitable , but it gives me peace knowing that this little girl couldnt possible make this up or even know of her brothers passing before her parents arrived...

your boy has his wings now and is watching over and waiting for you .....so make him proud from here on out!!! peace

zenoonez

Veteran
I am so sorry. There are no words that can ease the pain you are feeling. The best I can do is to send you the best of my wishes and the most positive vibes I can muster. Again man, I am so sorry.

Hey, Strainhunter, I'm just sorry to hear what you're going through. The Mountain family will be thinking of you and your family. Hang in there!

moonunit

M8 all i can say is you have my deepest sympathy, i can only imagine how it feels. I know you dont know me but if there is anything i can ever do to help you have only to holla, i offer any support i can give that you may need m8, anytime.
Much respect and sympathy
moonunit

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hve no idea what to say,there re no words tht express the sorrow i feel for you brother.i hve chidren myself and just reading this makes me want to tear up yo.
i cant imagine where you must be in your mind right now...be strong bro,i know it probbly doesnt feel like it but you will make it through strainhunter.

peace-T-

Eugenics

Hang in there, I am so sorry you have that to deal with, It's never going to be okay, but you're still in for a fight. I wish nothing but the best for you, and you have peers here to speak to. We are all here for you. I'm so very sorry and saddened for you. Regards, Eugenics

piramidon

recidivist icmag - OUT-ist convins - microgrower
Veteran
No one and nothing can really comfort a parent's grieve...
This time of the year, long ago, I lost my sister. For me and mom it was just like yesterday.
In time - they say - the pain is fading. I don't know about that, all I know is: today I'm mourning beside you if I'm aloud.
May he rest in peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts