What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2011 - the WORST year in MY LIFE!

pokergod

I am very sorry to hear about your tragic loss, no one can understand unless they have suffered similarly.

K

Karma Genetics

I got childeren and only the thought makes me feel the pain.

Stay strong bro, There are not much words i can say, But you and your son are in my thought.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Parents aren't meant to outlive their children, strainhunter you and your family are in my thoughts, heartfelt condolences and good vibes are heading your way. ICMag is here for you.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Very sorry to hear this StrainH....as a newer father myself It breaks my heart to read this. May Jah guide & protect him on his new journey....my sincere condolences. To u and the family .

S

Stray

much love and support for you and your family at this difficult time bro.....stay safe and continue learning the lessons of life however hard they may seem at the time.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I can only imagine your pain-- Much Love from Mine to Yours--
Thank you for reminding me to love my kids...whatever their faults--
Love abounds--

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Oh shit, brother I'm so sorry, keep the good memories alive in your hearts and he will never be truly gone. best to you and your family in this tragic time. :(

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
you and your family are in my thoughts strainhunter... I wish there was more I could say to take away some pain, but of course it's impossible.

You will get through this, but it will take time to heal.

My most heartfelt sympathies and condolences.

Respectfully,
-Chimera

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My sincere condolences strainhunter, May your son rest in piece...

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:( :( :(
no words can express my feelings nor heal such a pain my friend..what can I say..heartfelt condolences...

BRNEYDBVR

I'm very sorry for your loss and the pain that you are going through.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time.

Try to keep your head up and celebrate your son's life..... he was one of a kind.

N

nukkumatti

So sorry to hear that!! Not much else to say..
My prayers goes with you and yours!!

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I am so sorry for your loss StrainHunter, my sincere condolences to your self and the rest of the family.

Latest posts

Latest posts