What's new

Asking for Prayers & Positive Vibes

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I received a phone call last night my only sister has been very sick with severe back pain and after testing they found 2 large lumps in her uterus and when a woman gets cancer in her uterus we were told the survival percentage is very low to survive because that area is difficult to treat and my sister will know after biopsy's and further testing is done all within the next 2 weeks so I am not a church going person but I do believe in Jesus and as if you all can find a tiny small piece of compassion to send my only sister some positive energy and prayers her way I would Thank You as she is only 30 years old and loved very much.

Thank You ICM Family
Muchas Gracias

RC,

F

firefox

prayers and good vibes sent to your sister m8. we all need family hope everything turns well for your sister.:comfort:

C

Cookie monster

me and the pups will say special prayers for your sis and family..
Stay strong bro.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prayers and good vibes to you and your sis, Roach. My sister passed from ovarian cancer, one of the most agressive forms I'm told. She had beaten it once, but spaced on getting her regular checkups. Be strong for her.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I want to Thank Everyone for your support, my sister is like my twin but a girl and she has always supported me and others and she gives countless times to many people without ever asking for anything in return so may she be spared from anything bad trying to take over her body and her angel will be there to protect her.

sometimes through the clouds theirs always that ray of sunshine even if it's not their in sight we can always see it in our hearts and minds.

Jesus siempre nos va a proteger.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Pulling for your sister that the lumps are non-malignant....often a woman can get fibrous tissue/cysts/etc within the uterus area that are quite painful but not cancerous cells...so let's think positive!!! :good: Sending good vibes her way that the upcoming biopsy shows non-malignancy. Be strong for her! She must be so incredibly worried...and waiting for test results can seem like an eternity!

Please let us all know how everything goes with her tests. ;)

Keyz

God bless you and your family bro. I know things might look tough, but things that are out of your hands can be worked out in God's hands. You and your family are in my prayers. Good vibes to you and your sister bro.

God bless!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Hoping and praying for all the best RoachClip. Here's a big old hug for you and her.

hugs05.jpg

GreatLakes THC :joint:

M

Mr. Mountain

Much love!!!

Try to not worry, KNOW that she will be ok. KNOW that everything will be fine.

You and yours will be in my thoughts,

Mr. M

thandee

Hi brother RoachClip.I think God sent this difficult situations to us to test our believe to HIM and stop make SINS,don't panic and i believe with a little faith being as small as a cannabis seed to JESUS CHRIST your sister will surpass THIS!!!Don't stop your prayers,only HIM can make your sister healthy,from me you have my prayer!

aasin527

Prayers and hope sent your way. I hope things work out.
Sometimes doctors get ahead of things. My wife had a lymphoma scare last year. Turned out to be an Infection.
God bless the two of you.

Latest posts

Latest posts