What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legalize MJ ! Really? No I mean REALLY?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ I dont assume Grape Man or Dag are fools. They have opinions like every one else, and egos too. to judge them on internet forum posts alone does not do them justice.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
simple minds must make things simple to understand them...

coal is hot?
i've got a lump 'o anthracite in a box downstairs...
it aint hot ;)

hot rocks!!!
what a maroon...

the coal must be activated by a process

the nuclear material must be activated by a process

once the coal, or the nuclear material has been activated it can be used to generate steam.

maybe you should just go back to kindergarten?

grapeman

Veteran
so you admit you are just a troll?

LOL no. You would be the definition of a troll my man. I started this thread...... Why are you still here? Oh, you are a troll. I simply posted a story of a woman in Oakland getting the shaft for selling extra veggies. YOU decided it was time to repeat your same old shit.

You are in a parallel universe aren't you.

D

decarboxylator

Please...

Attachments

• Dont feed the trolls.png
    Dont feed the trolls.png
    201.2 KB · Views: 13

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Yeaaaaa! Now anti is here too. LOL

I was here when the thread began. Go back and look. I've simply learned that there's absolutely no point in introducing facts or reasonable discussion within a 50ft radius of anything you've posted. Even THIS post is probably TOO reasonable and fact-filled to make it through your filter.

ijim

One of the main reasons for legalization is to reduce crime associated with Cannabis. The only way to do that is to devalue it. You can use medical Cannabis as an example. The cost of meds are so high it has done nothing to deter crime. With legalization you must have home cultivation so Cannabis is cheaply and freely available to all. Before prohibition you could get a pound for $15. After prohibition $150. After the war on drugs $1500 up to today's nonsense. I am sorry for those that have made Cannabis cultivation and sales is their only lively hood. But there must be changes in the way things are done for the benefit of all.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
wtf? in 1901 MJ grew wild EVERYWHERE.

mexicans were pulling that shit down and drying it for break time while working on american highways.

which is why it was made illegal. lazy ass mexicans.

and then it was pulled from everywhere it was found to grow naturally.

who paid this $400 in 1901? I'm sure he wasn't Mexican.

O yea, and dagnabit, why don't you tell us how much Louisiana, Oregon, and Alaska cost the US to purchase?

Just because someone got ripped off doesn't mean thats the norm... because you posted a link.

jeebus

Latest posts

Latest posts