What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

09 Greenhouse medical grow show featuring:Bubba Kush,Blueberries, Black,Romulan ,CH9

H

headfortrinity

Proteus: It took a couple of months of weekends for my half crippled ass to build that thing, but it was worth it. Get some pvc some rebar and some poly and you've got a gh.

Cuzzn: The lady at the nursery sold me those ladybugs, nice to know that they don't work. Rainy and cool weather has been keeping the numbers down, but if they start multiplying I'll have to nuke em.

sorcival

beautiful grow dude, nice lookin BB. Don't know if all BB's do the yelolowing leaf thing or not,
but mine always did, then I changed soils. The PH kept dropping to like 4.5 or so, but
changing to FFOW did the trick for me...steady ph of 6.8 and no yellowing.

H

headfortrinity

beautiful grow dude, nice lookin BB. Don't know if all BB's do the yelolowing leaf thing or not,
but mine always did, then I changed soils. The PH kept dropping to like 4.5 or so, but
changing to FFOW did the trick for me...steady ph of 6.8 and no yellowing.

Thank you

I transplanted into ffof when I put them in the 3 gallon pots, I didn't like the organicare pure earth mix I had them in. ffof is real nice soil right out of the bag, I like to mix it with coco for the greenhouse and for indoor.

yeah those thrips are a pain. they lay eggs on the underside of the leafs so you gotta spray under each leaf to get those fkrs. i break up the top layer of the coco a lil bit to flush out the adult thrips and spray the surface of the coco as well.

Peace :rasta:

H

headfortrinity

yeah those thrips are a pain. they lay eggs on the underside of the leafs so you gotta spray under each leaf to get those fkrs. i break up the top layer of the coco a lil bit to flush out the adult thrips and spray the surface of the coco as well.

Peace :rasta:

That's good to know, I'll try it

H

headfortrinity

Harvest time

Harvest time

update... Harvest time for Bubba and Black :woohoo:

They look real nice with about 15% amber maybe less, I want it to set me back in my chair with every toke. Some nice scissor hash too.
On with the pics...

Before
picture.php

After
picture.php

Bubba
picture.php

picture.php

Black
picture.php

scissor hash tasted great like grapes
picture.php

Thanks for watching :wave:

H

headfortrinity

update...

Got bored today why not update, it's beautiful out here wish I had room for a hammock.

Rommy is looking very frosty, cant wait for that smoke.
picture.php

picture.php

ch9 has stems turning purple
picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

H

headfortrinity

update...

I tried a smoke test of the romulan, all those trichs melt and you get a quick taste of fine hash, then the berry then musky earthy romulan :yummy:
I'm planning to reveg this girl, When I went to the club they had just gotten 48 cuts in and I got first pick. I didn't know at the time how amazing it was didn't look like much, But the next time I went in they were asking me about it and trying to get me to bring it back. I asked them what they would give me for it, but at that point I knew I had something good and wasn't giving it up.

picture.php

picture.php

The a k is doing much better since I moved the reservoir back behind the greenhouse and put it in the ground. I got a free bottle of hydroplex I started a new res of nutes with it along with some tiger bloom and a little maxi grow, I think it's supposed to be used as a supplemental pk booster along with other nutes.
picture.php

CH9 is coming along nicely starting to frost up, should be about two to three weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

H

headfortrinity

update...

The frost has come this morning, but not in the greenhouse :D

Ch9 is still looking halfway done, smells like candy with a spicy afternote

Romulan is looking beautiful cant wait for this one.

A K is growing nicely now, I think it's a dwarf though flowers look real small

D

dorkvan420

looking great headfortrinity......should all be great smoke!!!

H

headfortrinity

Update...

Chopped the romulan, forgot to take pics. I chopped it in two stages to get a couchlock and a regular smoke.
Just CH9 and a k left, CH9 harvest should be a couple weeks it's putting on weight finally. smelling and looking very good. I took a test smoke and it's a sativa leaning hybrid smokes real nice and is stony as can be.

I;m starting to have hope for the a k.

Check out my winter indoor DIY tent grow, link in my sig. :joint:
Thanks for watching, :wave:

D

dorkvan420

Again looking good, and I'll be checking out your indoor as well!!

H

headfortrinity

Got an update...
I started flushing the CH9 today, temps in the 40's and frost outside have brought out some nice colors in her.

The a k is starting to fill out now I can't believe all the bud sites, this thing might get one huge cola.

H

headfortrinity

Welcome Oregonic, I like the challenge that hydro brings to a greenhouse. I went ahead and buried my res behind the greenhouse, best thing I could have done, with a heater my nutrient temps are between 68 and 70 degrees.

Here's an update...

the CH9 is flushing nicely, I'll give her till the end of the week.

A K is super fruity and sticky, not sure how long till harvest guessing 4 weeks?

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Damn man, very nice plants.. great results!

You make that green house your self?
Cause I am looking the good material for one but need it
so neighbors can't see through cause I can legally grow 12 mature females :)

H

headfortrinity

Damn man, very nice plants.. great results!

You make that green house your self?
Cause I am looking the good material for one but need it
so neighbors can't see through cause I can legally grow 12 mature females :)

Thanks HerbGlaze, it's been a years worth of work getting that built and dialed in. The rewards are sweet though

I used a layer of plain 4mil plastic and a second thinner layer with a 2" air gap in between. The corrugated plastic greenhouse material from home depot or lowes is nice but pricey, the best material is woven greenhouse fabric that's what the big boys use :yes:.
My plastic has been on for a year the inside thinner layer has fallen apart and the outer layer is being held together with tape until I harvest the CH9. Just depends on how long you want the material to last and how much you want to spend. Solex also looks nice if you need thermal insulation.

Latest posts

Latest posts