Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Please PM me your personal experience with CHS Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome

Thread Title Search
Please PM me your personal experience with CHS Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2020, 12:42 AM #201
Teddybrae
IC Mag Supporter

Teddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivor
No. Douglas, no Neem was used, no recycled soil, every thing was identical. I can't think what it might be either unless the blend of varieties increased the THC level beyond that of either individual variety. But that doesn't feel right to me.

Even stranger, I (a daily Mango Haze eater) didn't get much of an effect from the combination when I tried it.

Thanks for the Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post

I haven't heard that one before, but it does raise a few questions.

• No neem/aza was used in the grow?
  • No recycled soil was used from a previous grow which may have used neem/aza?
  • Same grow, harvest, extraction and edible mfg methods as the Mango Haze?
Teddybrae is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2020, 03:50 AM #202
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybrae View Post
No. Douglas, no Neem was used, no recycled soil, every thing was identical. I can't think what it might be either unless the blend of varieties increased the THC level beyond that of either individual variety. But that doesn't feel right to me.

Even stranger, I (a daily Mango Haze eater) didn't get much of an effect from the combination when I tried it.

Thanks for the Thread!
Now that really *IS* strange. With the only substitution being a different extract, I'd have to search for a terpene or something else (another pesticide/fungicide?) causing the issue. If they had CHS, any edible with a small amount of THC would be messing with them.

I've also run across several reports now of women having CHS issues during menstruation. Could the timing have been right with the new edibles to hit this window for her? This would explain having no issues normally and then being fine, especially if it took you a few days to get a new batch to her. Ya dig?

Poking around for answers really, it's a pretty muddy hole. yeah?
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2020, 12:04 PM #203
Teddybrae
IC Mag Supporter

Teddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivorTeddybrae is a survivor
I will ask re Menstruation. But this was some time ago now ...

I haven't mentioned that the cannabis which caused the vomiting was an Autoflower.

But it's hard for me to imagine an Auto being the cause!

Old 04-10-2020, 06:09 PM #204
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Doubtful it was autos, and we really need the full history of what happened around these plants to be sure. Tried it again with the same strains, different plants? I know I don't like vomiting so I understand if you had/get resistance. lol

Old 04-10-2020, 07:17 PM #205
Cvh

Cvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivor
Teddybrae, just to be sure but are there any neem trees growing around your place?
I know they aren't that uncommon in Australia.
Cvh is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2020, 08:22 PM #206
Douglas.Curtis

Very good point CVH...

Old 04-11-2020, 12:18 AM #207
Teddybrae
IC Mag Supporter

No, CVH ... not tropical enough here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvh View Post
Teddybrae, just to be sure but are there any neem trees growing around your place?
I know they aren't that uncommon in Australia.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:26 PM #208
Cvh

Cvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivorCvh is a survivor
Very odd that then the only difference is the strain.
I don't think that it matters if it's an auto or a photoperiod.

The only possible differences would then be terpenes and cannabinoids.

Teddybrae, was the plant your patient had a bad reaction on leaning more towards a broad leaf indica or haze like? How would you describe the smell? Skunky as is hoppy like a beer or fruity, peppery, spicy like a sativa haze?
Cvh is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:16 AM #209
Teddybrae
IC Mag Supporter

Give me some time to reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvh View Post
Very odd that then the only difference is the strain.
I don't think that it matters if it's an auto or a photoperiod.

The only possible differences would then be terpenes and cannabinoids.

Teddybrae, was the plant your patient had a bad reaction on leaning more towards a broad leaf indica or haze like? How would you describe the smell? Skunky as is hoppy like a beer or fruity, peppery, spicy like a sativa haze?

Last edited by Teddybrae; 04-13-2020 at 10:00 AM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:05 AM #210
Douglas.Curtis