What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone else notice a change in MaxiBloom?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
So far it's simply a visual change. Looks like someone bought back expired maxibloom and crushed it up for adding to new stuff. I've been buying MaxiBloom for 15 years now for bonsai mums, first time I've seen a change other than color.

Anyone notice any nutritional changes with the new stuff?

shambler

So far just color, but i downloaded their feed chart and its now 1 1/2 tsp. per gallon of the maxi bloom. Their old feed chart was 1 tsp. per gallon. i don't know when that changed.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
^ that's messed up, something to do with GH getting bought out by Scotts, perhaps?
Fixed that for you... Monsanto doesn't get any money from GH sales.

However, Scotts IS the mfg of the disgusting Miracle-Gro brand and if this is what their idea is for GH, I'll be switching nutrients.

zombywolf7

Made the move from MB to Jacks and havent looked back. Knew they would start messing with the mix as soon as they bought it.

Latest posts

Latest posts