What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cat Piss

Any idea what happened to this strain?? Have seen a couple different sources claiming to have this cut (nor-cal,sd-cut) but the crosses available and grower descriptions/pics of originals dont seem to really add up to the original...had a batch of Double Dream that reminded me of her sweet smelling pheno recently...but ya aint seen a real batch of the piss in forever would love some feedback

Never thought this strain actually smelled like cat piss even large amounts or grows but always had cats so maybe usto it?....always associated that smell with pest problems and applying foliar spray have smelt an identical real cat piss smell in a couple garden but not for right reasons

Catpiss is just a generic name we would give to herb that had the smell back in the 90's. Same thing with the roadkill skunk. Growing up in the bay thats all we had was catpiss and skunk and bammer. The norcal aka pittsburg piss is a pure indica, and many of the other catpiss is a haze or ssh pheno.

G

Gr33nSanta

Archive has a NorCal Cat Piss cross, claims to have the original clone. I grew one female and it was ok, didnt really get a stink bomb nor a resin machine, she gone now. I smoke some today though and I was thinking some day I might buy a 10pack and run a few more females to see if Im missing out.

Gr33nSanta- Archive got his NorCal AKA Pittsburg catpiss from me. The original clone is a pure indica. Its the type of herb that turns heads when you light up a doobie.
I've worked the clone into seed form over the past decade. Ever single seed smells and looks just like the original clone. I'll release the seeds around july of this year

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Its like people ask for things and when there deliverd its on to the next thing
Ive seen people ask for chem 91,cookies,ecsd and a milion ogs and once its available in seed or a form of it people are like mehhhhh im over it

Ive had cat piss 2x in my whole life last time being like 2004 ish 2005 ..it reminds me of like a skunky/ammonia type flavor and smell it was light green semi dense

I was always a fan so when archive and rd dropped the catpiss cross i bought them both but i believe those use a different cut ? I never bought stink bomb tho there was no reviews

Greenpoint also has cp × star dawg i thought about it but i think the stardawg is gonna dominate the cross

G

Gr33nSanta

Gr33nSanta- Archive got his NorCal AKA Pittsburg catpiss from me. The original clone is a pure indica. Its the type of herb that turns heads when you light up a doobie.
I've worked the clone into seed form over the past decade. Ever single seed smells and looks just like the original clone. I'll release the seeds around july of this year

hey thats super cool, I ll tell you why I didnt keep my stink bomb, she was actually stinky enough, faint cat piss, I grew her twice then got rid of the 3rd round of clones.

She was forming what I call ''pre-seeds'' , no one seems to know what im talking about but I do, I see it from time to time, because I grow mostly from seeds and get to see a lot of genetics, some varities will have micro seeds in all the calyx, seeds that wont form fully because there was no pollen.

Anyway, most people dont notice, but now that I like to press the leftovers into rosin, I started to think the varieties with ''pre seeds" probably not suitable for rosin.

Awesome info thanks all. Been going through some SD clinic menu's and she still around and demanding top shelf price....almost tempted to get a zip n search for a bean as crazy as that sounds...guess theres peace of mind knowing she still out there

knuckles

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Had some issues with discolouration on the first set of leaves,but they’ve seemed to bounce back nicely..

Latest posts

Latest posts