What's new

I'm Here

Smokerman

Veteran
Thanks everyone, last month has been a fukin rollercoaster. I was in the hospital basically under suicide watch after I fuked up (large) no oxy's for the last 5 weeks just coping with pain. During my stay in hospital I was originally in Trauma unit and during subsequent testing they found I have lung cancer. (Ironic or what) To many details to go into but I've been told that this is karma payback. After what happened when certain people saw me, they looked at me like they were looking at a ghost.
Again thanks everyone.

Last edited:

Green Squall

Nah man, this isn't karma. Just shit luck. Your on the mend right now and I wish you luck. Not going to be easy but you'll do it.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Best of luck to you. I know a bit of what you are going through. Last month I rushed my wife to the hospital with chest pains. She'd had heart trouble before - and that is what we were prepared to face. During testing they found she had a spot on her lung and they've now diagnosed it as lung cancer.

We're off for surgery tomorrow.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
In my prayers..

In my prayers..

Best of luck to you. I know a bit of what you are going through. Last month I rushed my wife to the hospital with chest pains. She'd had heart trouble before - and that is what we were prepared to face. During testing they found she had a spot on her lung and they've now diagnosed it as lung cancer.

We're off for surgery tomorrow.

Best of luck to your wife Claude :huggg:

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts