What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show me cases of CHS where the cannabis is COMPLETELY clean of azadirachtin or neem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
This thread is a neem oil handjob.

I don't know why I keep coming back but I keep hoping that maybe something of substance will develop. It's like a trainwreck in slow motion, I just can't turn the other way.

Hydro-Soil, I imagine you'll put me on your A-list too. Just know that I hope you find what you're looking for but at least don't be on such a soap box with this stuff. It's not going to help your cause.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Get all that hate off your chest, I can take it (well, I'm not reading it but I can ignore it). *shrug* Better than you guys kicking your dogs or smacking your kids around, right? :)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
bump

Remember to share this, bring it up with other growers and when toking with new folks. We're still looking for additional intelligent and level headed folks who have issues with this. The more details we can hammer out, the better.

Thank you again, to everyone who's contributed detailed and personal information. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.