What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

top dawg seeds/dark horse genetics/ARCHIVE SEEDS

Top Dawg Seeds

Top Dawg Seeds

NO bro.....I just got my order from them......last Friday...order went out on sunday and I got them Friday.Try calling and asking when will they have more...And if you send them an email they will respond it took almost 24hr for them to get back to me..But she did... just keep watch be a little patient.. And you will have no problem,and I will keep a eye out for you. I'M not finshed ordering yet,still watching for something everyday so if I see they have restock I will send you a pm

BORN
good afternoon ic...Today is a great day I got my.. top dawg seeds 3Ogs seeds... now the real work will start..still waiting on 1 pack of seeds should be here this coming week.. Archive true colors..

Born

ChemmyCam

Bruce banner out of stock everywhere .. I wonder when there gonna start restocking

There aren't any Bruce Banner 2.0 or 3.0 in stock right now that I know of; however there are some crosses that are available from dark horse with the Bruce banner #3 used as the female. There is Amadeus Cho - (DarkHorse og x Bruce banner), Joe Fix it - (lemon catpiss x Bruce banner #3) and last but not least Rick Jones - (92 OG x Bruce banner #3). I don't know if you fancy any of those but figured I would give you the heads up for you or anyone else looking for some stellar Bruce banner hybrids. I'm currently growing the Doc Samson (Chem D x Bruce Banner) and I have seen nothing but good things thus far.

~ChemmyCam

bruce banner seeds

bruce banner seeds

There aren't any Bruce Banner 2.0 or 3.0 in stock right now that I know of; however there are some crosses that are available from dark horse with the Bruce banner #3 used as the female. There is Amadeus Cho - (DarkHorse og x Bruce banner), Joe Fix it - (lemon catpiss x Bruce banner #3) and last but not least Rick Jones - (92 OG x Bruce banner #3). I don't know if you fancy any of those but figured I would give you the heads up for you or anyone else looking for some stellar Bruce banner hybrids. I'm currently growing the Doc Samson (Chem D x Bruce Banner) and I have seen nothing but good things thus far.

~ChemmyCam
what's good chemmy.....yes bro I think that bruce banner would make a killer cross with whatever..i plan on crossing it.not sure with what yet...that 92Og cross sound's killer..i have a pack of ghost hulk, just getting myself setup now just about ready.i have my biker kushv2.0 that I'm running first and I'm crossing my biker again I'm not sure with what..maybe you guy's can help me.what do you guy's think I sould use with my biker kush

(Bruce banner#2 ,Ghost hulk DARK HORSE)
(,Longbottom leaf Mota reble)(Race fuel,True color Archive seeds) or 3OGS TOP DAWGS SEEDS
let me no guy's
BORN

supermigu

Veteran
Hi Bruce Banner Bx 2.0 Dark horse
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
Nice plant miqu. Thanks for the follow up pics. what size pot did you use? Was the grow outdoors or did you move her there for the pics? Let us know how the smoke goes. GZ on your grow.

Ona

supermigu

Veteran
@onavelzy thanks,size pots 1´65 L... . the plants are of indoor....I put them there for photos,sorry for my bad english

beanja

There aren't any Bruce Banner 2.0 or 3.0 in stock right now that I know of; however there are some crosses that are available from dark horse with the Bruce banner #3 used as the female.

~ChemmyCam
Thanks for the heads up Chemmy , I scored on a couple packs of bruce banner 2.0 .
dance013.gif
Luckily because by the looks they don't stay on the shelves very long.

I ordered some when they was in stock for a very short time.Was a mailed cash deal.I got them and planted them in rockwool.Sorriest sprouting seeds i ever had.One came up and had no second leaves.Than it went crazy deformed on me.one had the tail go down than grew back up and 2 other ones just died in the helmet.Either the seed vender sold out before my mail order got there and sent me some BS or i just got a bad batch.Ive since sprouted 12 for 12 seeds dif strains and they are doing great from the same mail order.I was pretty disgusted cause i really wanted to try that strain.I will wait till they come back in stock and try one more time

earthwyrms

removing the helmet head/ seed cover and pulling off the front membrane (off of the cotyledons)

lets the seedlings get light right away and start growing. (in soil)

if you use rokwool, maybe, poking a small hole into the rockwool, for the stem of the extracted embryo would work.

if you need to save, helmet stuck, seedlings,
fine tweezers or scalpel blades, help for prying off the seed helmet and roughing up the membrane where the "ears" of the seedlings face, meet the "neck". small thin metal tools are cool

Last edited: