What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

top dawg seeds/dark horse genetics/ARCHIVE SEEDS

Good afternoon to everyone. I took a bit of a break from growing for a bit.. but now in planning what I hope will be a great grow, so I'm looking for a little help with some of the genetics that I pick up..
I ordered some (top dawg seeds 3OGS) but I cant find any info on the genetics...can some be so kind and help a guy out(what are the 3OGS) AND I also pick up ( DARK HORSE Bruce banner#2bx...AND ghost hulk)... AND( archive seeds race fuel) so my IC family any info would help...did I make good picks, what the genetic make up of the 3OGS.. and will they yield good

thanks ic
born:headbange:headbange

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 ogs#1 is loompas underdog og x 2 ogs
3 ogs#2 is la pure kush x 2 ogs
3 ogs#3 is ghost og x 2 ogs
2 ogs is triangle kush x Tahoe og/tresdawg
tresdawg is a chemdawg d bx2
hope this helps

thank you Mellowfellow ....Big help.. and true mack10 they all sound good. I hope my bruce banner bx2 is good .After being out for a bit,i wasn't sure about my order. but I guess I'm starting to feel better about it. I need these baby's to stand tall when finshed

thank's
BORN

ChemmyCam

I am currently growing Doc Sampson by DarkHorse, they are some of the most vigorous plants in my garden. The ghost hulk is ghost og(f) x Bruce banner Bx2 (m) and the Bruce Banner Bx2 is their first backcross to their selected Bruce banner #3 female. You made good picks, you will see some similarities in the bx2 and the ghost hulk because they have the same dad. TopDawg is killer, have some high time and sour dawg 3.0 sitting in the vault.

onavelzy

Veteran
Good afternoon to everyone. I took a bit of a break from growing for a bit.. but now in planning what I hope will be a great grow, so I'm looking for a little help with some of the genetics that I pick up..
I ordered some (top dawg seeds 3OGS) but I cant find any info on the genetics...can some be so kind and help a guy out(what are the 3OGS) AND I also pick up ( DARK HORSE Bruce banner#2bx...AND ghost hulk)... AND( archive seeds race fuel) so my IC family any info would help...did I make good picks, what the genetic make up of the 3OGS.. and will they yield good

thanks ic
born:headbange:headbange

Hi Born2, the strains sound like a great group. Where did you pick up the top dawg seeds? I'm not finding many vendors who have them in stock.

Thanks,

Ona

Thanks very much for the help as I said I've been away from growing for a little while ...but I'm back now.. well I ordered my top dog from Oregon Elite I haven't received them yet should be anytime my tracking number said that it was received Friday at noon so I'm just waiting to hear back from the guy I read some positive things regarding Oregon Elite that's where I got the top dog from... he has a pretty nice selection of seeds... do you guys know anything about the race fuel from archive... I'm getting things set up right now in my room B 3000 Watts for flower and I'm vegging with three 8 bulbs T5 first I'm going to finish my karma cones that I have biker Kush I'm going to set up my diary here I hope you guys tune in

Thanks
Born

ChemmyCam

The Race Fuel from Archive is a High Octane OG (f) x Faceoff OG (m). It is described as extremely gassy and diesely pheno of og kush, some lemon pinesol in there as well.

The Race Fuel from Archive is a High Octane OG (f) x Faceoff OG (m). It is described as extremely gassy and diesely pheno of og kush, some lemon pinesol in there as well.
I hope so ...I need this grow to be strong...smell, taste and yield..just about ready to set up my clones of my BIKER KUSH from karma...get them going first and then I will get my seeds going

supermigu

Veteran
I have Banner 2.0 with a month of flowering and for the moment I am happy, I hope to try the Face Melt Og soon, in my opinion Dark Horse is good bank, greetings

Just got a email from Toby over at O.E.S HE'S going to ship my top dawg 3OGS to me tomorrow...man guy's i'm so stoked!!!!!! About getting back in the game dude...I had to take a break just when I was starting to learn how to do thing's the rite way...It's been 3yr...I'm going to start with my 8 clones of biker kush 2.0 first that my brother gave me and 4 clones of Irene kush.all of them are in beer cup's now. so all you guy's are welcome to join me over in the diary

thank BORN

onavelzy

Veteran
Just got a email from Toby over at O.E.S HE'S going to ship my top dawg 3OGS to me tomorrow...man guy's i'm so stoked!!!!!! About getting back in the game dude...I had to take a break just when I was starting to learn how to do thing's the rite way...It's been 3yr...I'm going to start with my 8 clones of biker kush 2.0 first that my brother gave me and 4 clones of Irene kush.all of them are in beer cup's now. so all you guy's are welcome to join me over in the diary

thank BORN

Good on ya bro. best of luck with the 3 OG's. I looked at OES. they still have some nice packs.

yes they have a good stock..i also have a pack of long bottom leaf by Mota Rebel Genetics.
SFV OG KUSH+JACK CLEANER so hope to have a good run now that I'm back again

bruce banner seeds

bruce banner seeds

They have been sold out for months .. no one has restocked.
NO bro.....I just got my order from them......last Friday...order went out on sunday and I got them Friday.Try calling and asking when will they have more...And if you send them an email they will respond it took almost 24hr for them to get back to me..But she did... just keep watch be a little patient.. And you will have no problem,and I will keep a eye out for you. I'M not finshed ordering yet,still watching for something everyday so if I see they have restock I will send you a pm

BORN

Latest posts

Latest posts