What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa ~ Federation Seeds

mazar_man

I heard yesterday from RC as I was one of the Hawaiian Sativa donors.. he is just wrapping up over coming weeks, sounded like everything went off well. Sure he will post something up when he has time, probably busy spending all his time in his mentholated, lemon candy factory:dance013:

Here is the original Federation Seeds listing from Narc Emery's old catalogue in case anyone is interested:

B

back_woods

I heard yesterday from RC as I was one of the Hawaiian Sativa donors.. he is just wrapping up over coming weeks, sounded like everything went off well. Sure he will post something up when he has time, probably busy spending all his time in his mentholated, lemon candy factory:dance013:

Here is the original Federation Seeds listing from Narc Emery's old catalogue in case anyone is interested:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74140&pictureid=1768807&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Glad to hear all is well with RC. I as well was one of the donors for this fine repro and hope the man is enjoying the out come of his labor

3rd-3yed

Veteran
I'm also glad to hear that he's fine !

Thank you Mazar man & Back woods for your generosity and helpful contribution to the preservation of this great line.

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola back_woods, mazar_man and follow Sativa Lovers,

My apologies for being absent from the forums however the Hawaiian Sativas are all doing great! I should be cutting them down in the next few weeks and all of the 9 girls have had to be tied up due to the weight of their cola that have been heavily seeded:woohoo:

Most have an spicey Menthol bouquet with a sweet undertone and heavily crystalled. Will post some pics soon and the reproduction is a huge success.

Many Thanks again to the generous donors of this reproduction back_woods, mazar_man and bodhi:tiphat:

Saludos

RC_ Colas

hope your doing well R.C haven't seen you out and about. hoping the haw. sats are doing well

RC_Colas

Veteran
Flowering Update

Flowering Update

Hola Amigos,

Here are a few pictures of the HS at about 8 weeks for flowering, solid resin production, think pistals, heavy yield structure and citrus/spicy bouquet. Had aphids and release 3000 ladybugs just prior to this shot, which has resolved the problem;)

They are now at about 12 weeks of flowering and looking to take them down but they keep pushing out new flowers...all 9 girls are tied up to support the big banana shaped colas...amazing growth to behold!

Saludos

RC_Colas

AndrewNLD

This is Great!! I used to run some federation vars. over ten years ago...never had this one!!...Hope i can get some of these for the bank....and props to the 10/14 light cycle....As a NLD grower this is the only sched i use with a mix of mh and hps......Good luck with yur harvest and cure!!

GRoot

Veteran
Great job RC, been looking for these for four years and the ines I found nobody wanted to trade for or share. Hopefully some of us can get a chance to grow these one day.

Jack_Baybeh

Those flowers look superb RC. Thanks again for taking this project on man. Looks like you knocked it out of the park brother. :biggrin:

Manivelle

Veteran
Hola Manivelle,

They will be available to 'The' community and not just mine:) I am happy to share with those who want this strain so enjoy the updates along the way to the finish line.

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

hi rc colas .. is there any updates about those seeds ?

herbgreen

Veteran
Yeah, these are interesting....

Maduro and other flo blue moonshine and thai work as well....

NLDs all around....pretty sweet!

Digger102

Yes this is for the community amigo, as a strain in the hands of many is safer then in the hands of just a few:)

Saludos

RC_Colas

Thanks for making more of these! Been on the hunt for a little while, I thought they were gone. I havent read one bad thing about the Federation hawaiian Sativa other than, it wasnt available anymore. LOL! Hope all is well.

Latest posts

Latest posts