What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PLEASE HELP! Stage 4 Liver and Pancreatic Cancer Nausea

joearsenault

Hey everyone , i just have a few questions for anyone out there that has been through a similar situation as mine.

I have been battling stage 4 liver and pancreatic cancer for 3 months now. Instead of the conventional methods I have chose to use Rick Simpson Oil as my primary treatment and have recently began vitamin c and Alpha Lapoic Acid IV treatments twice a weak as well.

I slowly and progressively raised my doses of Rick Simpson Oil until I had reached 1.25grams a day, and I've now consumed close to 65grams of the oil since diagnoses.

I'm currently dealing with extreme levels of nausea, loss of appetite, weight loss, and pain in my lower body, all of which I am having trouble alleviating.

Has anyone out there reading this been through a similar situation and can help give me some advice, feedback or information on how you treated your illness and conditions ?

Thank you in advance to anyone who spent the time to read my post and I appreciate any help I can get, thank you take care.

budsicles

No personal experience with the type of cancer you mention.
But I have cured my moms skin cancer with canna oil.

Please read the very short article below...
http://drsircus.com/magnesium/take-magnesium-to-escape-cancer/

Dr. Robert H. Craig was curing advanced cancer 80 years ago using cheap magnesium chloride. The article includes a detailed description of one of his cases.

Also,
The importance of the bio-chemical approach to the study of cancer has been fully stressed by Prof. Pierre Delbet, Superintendent of the Cancer Institute, Paris. The Stockholm Weekly JournZ, in June 1931, published a most enlightening article by him, the title of which was “Take magnesium and escape cancer”.
I'm not trying to get your hopes up too much. I know you asked for people with similar experience. It just seems like this treatment had a great track record, and it is cheap and easy to source with no seriously negative side effects. I recommend taking baths in it as well as oral consumption. Just make sure it's magnesium chloride, not sulfate like epsom salt.

Also, you may already be doing this, but only eat unprocessed foods, and certified organic if you can afford it.
Try to consume more natural fats, protein, and fiber...and less carbs/starches/sugars/coffee/alcohol/cigarettes.
Keep doing the vitamin c. Make sure you take plenty of it. I take several thousand mg multiple times per day. You'll know if you took too much because your bowel movements will turn to liquid. Actually not uncomfortable, but gives you an idea of your personal dosage limits for ascorbic acid.

For pain.....it's hard to beat poppy flowers.

Hope this was helpful...

Last edited:

Galaxy420

Hey everyone , i just have a few questions for anyone out there that has been through a similar situation as mine.

I have been battling stage 4 liver and pancreatic cancer for 3 months now. Instead of the conventional methods I have chose to use Rick Simpson Oil as my primary treatment and have recently began vitamin c and Alpha Lapoic Acid IV treatments twice a weak as well.

I slowly and progressively raised my doses of Rick Simpson Oil until I had reached 1.25grams a day, and I've now consumed close to 65grams of the oil since diagnoses.

I'm currently dealing with extreme levels of nausea, loss of appetite, weight loss, and pain in my lower body, all of which I am having trouble alleviating.

Has anyone out there reading this been through a similar situation and can help give me some advice, feedback or information on how you treated your illness and conditions ?

Thank you in advance to anyone who spent the time to read my post and I appreciate any help I can get, thank you take care.
are you using lyposomal vit c ? you can make it yourself with an ultrasonic device and lecithin..

St. Phatty

I know it sounds minor,

but Peppermint Candy always used to help my nausea & heartburn

(though it wasn't from cancer.)

LostTribe

Premium user
Have you changed your diet to include only organic and leafy green vegetables? I would and I would also look into baking soda to make you more alkaline. Lots of info in the cancer thread in my sig too. Keep fighting and never give up.

Best,
LT

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I have the liver cancer, with auxillary tumors in the right lung and upper right colon, places the liver rubs up against.

I use low dose morphine, 7,5 mg three times a day, and a mixture of 60% THC/3% CBD, 40 mg, six times per day.

The cancer is episodic, it grows rapidly for a month then takes a few months off. A growth period takes about thirty pounds, twenty of which I get back. My average is a hundred five pounds under my normal. The last growth spurts almost did me in, I lost all the gristle off the bottom of my feet to feed the cancer, it did not grow back.
I did run out of extract for a couple days last year, I completely quit eating by the end of the second day.

But to the point, some claim that without the high level and consistent consumption of the extract the cancer would have killed me. I am on my third bonus year and expect many more months.
I disagree with that, if I had taken chemo I suspect I would still be in the same place today and the Doctor would be claiming the chemo is what delayed the end.

Luck of genetics, I take the extract 'cause it cuts the morphine required in half and I really dislike morphine, as much as I really enjoy marijuana.
A win win for sure.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Sounds like azadirachtin poisoning. What organic pesticides were used on the cannabis you're making your RSO from? Neem? Azamax/Azatrol/Aza-sol?

Muleskinner

Veteran
Wow Joe and Phaeton, you guys are warrior fighters man, sending positive vibes & thoughts your way today. I've been whining and complaining lately about my post-cancer symptoms, but I'm the lucky one, it's just a few side effects from the treatments I had, I feel like a total pussy compared to you guys.

I recently just finished a crop a Hurkle F1's from TGA and it's the best medical strain I've ever used (it's a CBD strain). I think it's really important to use high CBD cannabis (over 3% CBD). I'm trying to eventually grown and use only CBD strains.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Joe and Phaeton, you guys are warrior fighters man, sending positive vibes & thoughts your way today. I've been whining and complaining lately about my post-cancer symptoms, but I'm the lucky one, it's just a few side effects from the treatments I had, I feel like a total pussy compared to you guys.

I recently just finished a crop a Hurkle F1's from TGA and it's the best medical strain I've ever used (it's a CBD strain). I think it's really important to use high CBD cannabis (over 3% CBD). I'm trying to eventually grown and use only CBD strains.

Glad to hear! Exactly^^^^. Suppositories made from oil/decarbed material can help, as well.
Friend with Stage IV liver, Stage III pancreatic attributes his status (not out of the woods, but far better than had he not chosen canna as part of his regimen) to suppositories, tincture, juicing raw cannabis and organic vegetables, finely diced for easier digestion. Fish rather than other proteins, too.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts